[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it just misunderstood kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Batman_v_Superman_poster.jpg (124 KB, 257x380) Image search: [Google]
Batman_v_Superman_poster.jpg
124 KB, 257x380
Was it just misunderstood kino?
>>
File: 14732473282839.jpg (760 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
14732473282839.jpg
760 KB, 1650x1275
>>69840874
duh
It's easy to tell when all the subtext and symbolism flew over the heads of most of the critics and audience on first viewing.
Even on my first viewing I caught almost nothing, but in the back of my mind I sensed it was something special.
>>
>>69841156
>It's easy to tell when all the subtext and symbolism flew over the heads of most of the critics and audience on first viewing.
More like it hit them so hard in the face, they couldn't help but laugh at it. The subtext of these garbage films is just sharp enough to impress perma-adolescents and nobody else.
>>
>>69840874
Misunderstood kino if you are 15 years old, believe Nolan is the best director of all time and that all the a film needs is looking pretty plus some in your face symbolism.

But if you have any idea of what is goof film then it is just some insulting pretentious garbage. It did have good ideas, gotta admit that and at least it tried something different with superhero symbolism but ultimately it's just a bad movie.

Still waiting for true capekino other than the incredibles.
>>
>>69842415
>Bret Easton Ellis and Armond White don't know what they are talking about

I think I'll trust them instead of some anonymous shitposter
>>
>>69842472
Ooh, pure little thing! You can't even form your own opinion
>>
File: 1462309233966.jpg (484 KB, 800x2663) Image search: [Google]
1462309233966.jpg
484 KB, 800x2663
PURE
FUCKING
KINO
>>
>>69841156
The symbolism is high school tier bruh
>>
>>69840874
Absolute kinography
>>
>Boring
>Gal Gadot as Wonderwoman
> Jessie Eisenberg's performance

Yeah op, it's just misunderstood.
>>
File: WAAAAAAAAHMYSAFESPACE.jpg (36 KB, 299x253) Image search: [Google]
WAAAAAAAAHMYSAFESPACE.jpg
36 KB, 299x253
>>69842550
Where did that text originate?

Also, how long you think we have before pic-related? Apparently anything's up for discussion except DC films.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.