[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How brutal was the rape scene?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: copdog.jpg (61 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
copdog.jpg
61 KB, 350x500
How brutal was the rape scene?
>>
>>69840398
very
>>
>>69840398
At least the nigger beating scene was 20 mins longer in the extended edition.
>>
>cassi thomson

is she the one that gets raped?
i need to see this
>>
A dog on a log in the fog that was smog from a bog.
>>
>dog isn't even a cop
Hope he got raped
>>
THIS
IS
TRUE
KINO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiyoOCkY0yc
>>
>>69840398

>That part where Cop Dog pulls out and the semen splatters eight feet in the air before splattering all over the camera lens

Jesus Christ, really? I thought this was a kids film. Very appropriate use of 3D, though.
>>
>I am the right pawn of the law! Woof woof

Jesus really
>>
>>69840398
>That scene where Marlowe stands on the corner and shouts "my bark is my bark"

poetry.
>>
>>69840398
"rough"

happy now, faggot?
>>
It got the movie banned in Scandinavia, Austria, and Nicaragua.

>>69841077
>dat scene where the thug holds a woman as hostage and cop dog doesn't have a clear shot so instead bites the thug in the dick

10/10
>>
File: 220px-SoccerDogTheMovie.jpg (24 KB, 220x322) Image search: [Google]
220px-SoccerDogTheMovie.jpg
24 KB, 220x322
>That scene where lincoln the dog unleashes a horde of rabid dogs to brutally kill the dog catcher
>The boy slowly walks away laughing all the while this is happening
>this is an actual scene in the movie
>>
>>69840398
>le reddit meme kek lol
>>
>That moment he gets called "Bitch" and triggers a flashback about growing up with a prositute as a mother.

Cop dog had a ruff life.
>>
>>69840550
>chewing old gum to figure out what flavor it was even though gum loses its flavor after two minutes

This has to be some weird fetish that John Murlowski has
>>
>>69840398
When Cop Dog finally pieces together the string of pet-themed murders and reveals the killer has been the greatest twist in cinema since the sixth sense.

Also
>the part where cop dog finds the body of a man clutching his own intestines in his teeth, twisted in to a rope toy

GOAT effects
>>
>>69840456
Was the curbstomp really necessary?
>>
>>69841502
I think you might have watched a different movie. Cop Dog is about a dead dog, not a cop dog.
>>
>golden retriever cop loses control and kills a pit bull pup on his watch
>claims it was self defense
>caught on camera planting a weapon

jesus christ
>>
>>69840398

The part where he terrorized the unarmed black kid was very harrowing, but if you look back at Cop Dog's origins, he probably thought it was justified.
>>
>And why the fuck would a nigga say shit to someone like you eh? you a cop, dawg?

Jesus Christ really?
>>
>>69841555

that was the twist, he was dead all along

came out before sixth sense, that ripoff
>>
FUCK OFF GHOST!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.