[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rewatching Spartacus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: naeviaboob.webm (240 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
naeviaboob.webm
240 KB, 320x240
Remember in the first two episodes of the third season "War of the Damned" where Naevia is totally normal?

>Fun
>Playful
>Laughing and joking
>Talks about getting fucked with Roman blood on Crixus body

I really liked the direction they were going with her here. She could have been second best girl.

Then next episode out of no where...she just becomes nuts.
>>
>>69839078
that scowling cunt ruined the show for me.

That first season with the original spartacus and batiatus fuck me that was good.
>>
For The Plot.
>>
File: spartacus-blood-sand-70.jpg (36 KB, 350x385) Image search: [Google]
spartacus-blood-sand-70.jpg
36 KB, 350x385
>>69839078
Blood and Sand and Gods of The Arena were top tier. Vengeance was alright. Couldn't make it through the 4th season. I miss Viva Biancas tits.
>>
>>69839538
I thought her tits looked like slippers. Lucretia on the other hand, perfect.

Found the prequel to be boring. The episodes I rewatch the least.
>>
>>69839160
I wouldn't say it was ruined, she does make a turn around toward the end of the last season.

First season is overrated. First few episodes were terrible.
>>
THE GODS PUT COCK IN ASS
>>
>>69839934
>"PUT"
>NOT RAM
>>
>>69839078
Did she ever do full frontal?
>>
>>69839538

That scene with her and Spartacus where neither knew each other was literally the hottest scene in all of tv sex scenes.
>>
>>69840641
The scene where she's in the bath tub still thinking about it is hilarious.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.