[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i was wondering if someone could name the cartoon/commercial/wherever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 1242x1492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 1242x1492
i was wondering if someone could name the cartoon/commercial/wherever this is from? desperately trying to figure it out and i'm fucking sick of running into shit about David the Goddamn Gnome. any help is super appreciated! i wasn't sure where to go with this. if i'm in the wrong, please let me know.
>>
>>69832426
i think going to /co/ will probably help you get the result that you want better

also, how did you get that screenshot? if it was on tv then just check their schedule when you saw it
>>
>>69832498
Not OP but someone on Twitter posted this and she's been trying to figure out who it was for a while
>>
>>69832498
it was on tv, in 1992. i just don't know the channel, which is frustrating as all hell. thanks, dude.
>>
>>69832498
Should've added to my other comment. It's from a photograph so that's why they couldn't get the name
>>
that style look like disney around 60-80
what im wondering is what the heck is that thing under his left arm
is that a blue face on tv?
>>
Post the full picture again please. Old thread is gone.
>>
>>69832587
So why does op keep asking here if some girl is asking on Twitter? Is he trying to make us do work for him to impress some bitch?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 583x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 583x365
?
>>
>>69832988
>>69832587
>twitter
its from tumblr actually. OP is trying to win a Wet Moon comic.
>>
It's the teenage wolf cartoon you fucking children.
>>
>>69833320
>>
>>69834421
>teen wolf
oh fuck. yup. thats the dad after he transforms.
>>
>>69834510
>>69834421
that was evidently ruled out
>>
WHAT WE KNOW:
-the photo was taken in 1992.
-likely Western animation but could be UK, Russian, or European.
-unknown source, whether it’s a movie, tv show, or commercial.

ELIMINATED SO FAR, IT IS NOT:
-Teen Wolf cartoon
-The Littles
-Blackstar
-The Magician’s Hat
-Dreamstone
-Smurfs
-Rock and Rule
POSSIBLY BUT LIKELY NOT DUE TO STYLE DIFFERENCES:
-Don Bluth
-DiC animation
PLEASE HELP THE SOLVE THE MYSTERY!!!!!!
>>
My guess is this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-07-nA9bik
>>
>>69834727
no evidence other than picture.

>its this
>no it isn't

how would you even know either way?

you have nothing more to go by.
>>
>>69833320
>British people
>>
>>69834727
stop trying to make us solve something so you can take credit for it faggot
>>
>>69834858
Oh I've got no skin in this game. If you know it then get paid, homie.

http://mooncalfe.tumblr.com/post/144614680720/what-we-know-photo-was-taken-in-1992-possibly
>>
>>69834937
>offers her art and books as a reward
Yeah, keep helping women you pathetic cuck
>>
>>69834786
not even close
>>
>>69834969
maybe she'll have sex with you too
>>
>>69834858
>implying we're doing anything remotely better with our time
>21/5/16
>the day 4chan lost to tumblr
>>
Ebik thread ohpee
>>
Its gotta be a christmas special

look at those ears, the red shirt

its an elf boys
>>
it looks vaguely like Bonkers, or a cartoon from that Disney era (talespin, rescue rangers, etc)
>>
peбятa Wolf
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.