[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why didn't tony just sent 1000 iron legions to arrest cap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: Iron_Legion.jpg (67 KB, 1666x642) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Legion.jpg
67 KB, 1666x642
why didn't tony just sent 1000 iron legions to arrest cap and bucky
>>
>>69828752
They go down as easy as the Ultronbots.

Ie.

Pointless.
>>
>>69828752
I don't get why Tony was like IM NOT IRON MAN in Iron Man 3 and he wen't right back to being Iron Man
>>
>>69828752
Whenever something Tony does turns against him and puts himself and he friends in danger, he shelves it. Iron Legion turned into Ultron. Back to the drawing board for that one.
>>
why they just didnt "i will kill a thousand of american children if you dont sign this contract"
>>
>>69828793
It is an obsession. He makes a point of mentioning it to Steve in Civil War. His obsession with mechanization has destroyed his relationship with Pepper. It's an obsession and a crutch.
>>
>>69828815
>Whenever something Tony does turns against him and puts himself and he friends in danger
so all his work
why didn't he destroy all his suits including his own
>>
>>69828781
This.

The suits were all designed for extremely specific things because of Stark's paranoia. They weren't in reality very useful.
>>
>>69828903
He did. That was the end of Iron-man 3. He's obsessed, though. He is his own biggest villain.
>>
>>69828793
Within the story the only reading is he's a sociopath.

The writers want him to seem something like he has high ideals, probably because they have a hard on for a tech singularity and Tony Stark is like their Jesus figure.

Outside of that it's bad writing.
>>
>>69828888
but iron man 3 was about overcoming that obsession

marvel just threw away character development to get more ticket sales

same reason they didn't kill anyone but titcow offscreen in cap 3
>>
Why didn't Tony just send the iron men to fight with the ultron clones?
>>
>>69828781
>>69828912
Why doesn't Tony build drones instead of suits?
>>
why didnt Tony just use those missles from iron man 1 when he demo'd them for the military against caps team?
>>
>>69829150
this

i do not understand
>>
>>69828888

but actually its just an obsession with being famous, which is why he was so obsessed with signing the accord to protect the avengers image and by extension his own image, he doesn't care about saving people, he just wants to save people when it is good PR
>>
File: EricSavinExtremis4-IM3.png (2 MB, 1920x802) Image search: [Google]
EricSavinExtremis4-IM3.png
2 MB, 1920x802
Why didn't Tony do this to Bucky?
>>
why didn't tony use extremis to help his nigger friend
>>
>>69829343
But he did, he blew his arm off.
>>
>>69828752

Tony and Rhodey could've won that fight easy. Ask me how
>>
>>69829495
Because it's unstable as fuck. One might explode while taking that drug in, Pepper was just lucky.
>>
>>69829502
My question was why didn't he blow out his chest?
>>
>>69829536
i believe you anyway, but tell us
>>
Why didn't Tony call in Veronica?
>>
>>69828781
Why the fuck is there always an answer to questioning retarded capeshit plot holes? Can it ever just be admitted that capeshit is stupid capeshit?
>>
>>69829536
how
>>
>>69828752
>>69828752

they were all destroyed.
>>
>>69829113
That was the whole plot of Iron Man 2.
>>
>>69829873
When did Tony say he doesn't want to build drones for his own protection?
>>
>>69828752
They almost killed Pepper because JARVIS is an idiot. You need a real AI to drive that many remote guns. Last time they tried to put one in charge, they got Ultron. They haven't made an AI without the Mind Stone in the MCU that would be capable of driving an Iron Legion.

>>69828793
>movie literally ends with Tony saying "I am Iron Man"

>>69829027
>iron man 3 was about overcoming [tony wearing suits]
No, what he gave up at the end was trying to prepare for every possible situation. Iron Man 3 was never about him giving up being a super hero, so Marvel didn't throw anything away.

Also,
>they didn't kill their second, or now possibly first, most popular movie character
>those fucking jews!
Shoehorning in a major character death just for shock value and ticket sales is much worse than whatever bullshit story you're trying to weave here.
>>
>>69829113
they could be hacked so it's not safe.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
I VANT
>>
>>69829615
>>69829647

When they lined up, Tony flies to Scarlet Witch. While Team Cap are caught watching, Rhodey uses targetting system to blow out the knee caps (with bullets).

I guess Spidey and co could arrest/web them whatever but I didn't include them cos that's apprehending them, not stopping them.
>>
>>69829625
>Why is there always an answer to questioning retarded capeshit plot holes?
If there's an answer, then it's not a plot hole, it's a retard who can't figure things out for himself
>>
>>69830097
In the third act, at the ninety minute and twenty seconds mark.
>>
>>69828793
>>69829027
He literally says "I am Iron Man" to end the movie and picks up a screw driver, you fucking idiot. You have such a smug sense about capeshit of all things, yet you cant pick up a basic character arc that has nothing subtle about it whatsoever.
>>
File: BOORD.jpg (8 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
BOORD.jpg
8 KB, 284x177
>>69831585

I'VE GOT YOUR BOORD
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 591x805) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 591x805
>>69832196
DIS IS KNOT MY BOORD
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.