[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry for another X-Men thread, but I have a question. I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Sorry for another X-Men thread, but I have a question. I haven't seen the movie and do not plan so, but I heard that at one point in the film Apocalypse launches all American nukes.
Is this true and if it is, how does he do that?
>>
Xavier uses Cerebro to find Magneto but he was with Apocalypse and Apoc mind controls Xavier and uses cerebro to take over the military and navy nuke silos and all that and launches them all into space

This happens around the world and every country gets disarmed
>>
It's in the fucking trailer
>>
>>69828371
So Apoc or Xavier mindcontrol people in every nuke bunker around the world to press that big red button?
>>
I'm just asking because if they say it's that easy, any crazy person in one silo could have started WW3.
>>
>>69828520
Apoc, Xavier was being controlled as well
Apoc needed cerebro to amplify his reach
>>
>>69828271
ITS A SHIT FILM YOURE NOT MISSING ANYTHING
>>
>>69829567
But you don't fire a nuke just by pressing a button.
Aren't there security protocolls, like, in America, the "danger level" has to be set to DEFCON 1, then a general has to wire a code into the bunkers, which they have there then have to use to activate the missiles?
>>
If APOC wanted to destroy humanity, he should have aimed the nukes to populous areas instead of wasting the nukes.

The screenwriter is an idiot.
>>
>>69829788
Its a comic book movie

Writers arent experts on military protocols and national defense
>>
>>69828923
Any crazy person doesn't have control of Xavier's brain and Cerebro.
>>
>>69829878
He feels nukes and weapons are below him
He is more of a force of nature type of character
>>
>>69829652
>$0.00 was deposited intro your bank account
>>
>>69829878
He wanted to subjugate it & rearrange the hierarchy
Who wants to rule a dustbowl?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.