[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fuck you, I liked it -thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Troy.gif (291 KB, 601x709) Image search: [Google]
Troy.gif
291 KB, 601x709
The fuck you, I liked it -thread
>>
>>69827668
Cowboys and Aliens
>>
File: event-horizon.jpg (200 KB, 1000x1417) Image search: [Google]
event-horizon.jpg
200 KB, 1000x1417
Genuinely loved this one.
>>
File: Ten_thousand_b_c.jpg (24 KB, 303x448) Image search: [Google]
Ten_thousand_b_c.jpg
24 KB, 303x448
we need more cavekino. i don't give a shit if it's historically accurate or not
>>
>>69827668
You sack of wine
>>
Are there people who didn't like Troy?
>>
>>69827778
All the critics in the world at least.
>>
>>69827668
i used to like this but i went back and watched it recently and literally the whole cast was white.
>>
>>69827758
I found it boring familia
>>
>>69828078
I'm not really an SJW who complains about this stuff, but yeah, it's pretty distracting when supposed Greeks/Anatolians are Britbongs with Britbong accents.
At least have them dye their hair black or something...
>>
>>69828313
>At least have them dye their hair black or something...
but didn't ancient greeks used to dye their hair blonde? maybe it was only the women, i can't remember.
>>
>>69827668
Wait, there are people who didn't like Troy? It's fucking brilliant.
>>
File: troy.png (244 KB, 562x372) Image search: [Google]
troy.png
244 KB, 562x372
>>69828615
t.b.h family
>>
>>69828754
>Rotten Tomatoes

Literally worthless.
>>
>>69828615
>It's fucking brilliant.
It's got fucking Orlando Bloom, literally cinema cancer. It's merely watchable despite it.
>>
>>69827668
best sword fight scene.
>>
Troy is really good, though.
>>
>>69828313
Achilles and Ulysses are naturally blond. Pyrrhus is a redhead. No one is black or slant eyed. Some people dye their hair lighter.

t. guy that read Homer
>>
>>69828840
and he is absolutely useless in the movie. cucks a king, starts a war, loses to that king in a duel and cries to his brother staining all of troy with dishonor and finally kills Achilles when he was saving his own sister
>>
>>69827668
Who didn't like Troy besides pretentious twatty film critics?
>>
>Tfw no blockbuster Oddysey movie
>>
Space Cop
>>
critics didnt like this movie because they many literature graduates have an elitism towards the classics and despise them being touched or adapted in any way. This movie was great and the best adaptation we'll get of the iliad for 30 years and brad pitt was literally the perfect achilles, Honestly the casting was amazing, you could say that diane kruger had no business playing helen of troy and I can agree with this however finding a girl beautiful enough would just be too much of a hassle so I'm fine with what we got.
>>
>>69827721
I think it's great
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.