[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he literally did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: ex-machina-oscar-isaac.png.jpg (42 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
ex-machina-oscar-isaac.png.jpg
42 KB, 1200x600
he literally did nothing wrong
>>
he literally tore up the fucking dancefloor dude
>>
>>69825447

ok tru
>>
>Be innocent dance floor, minding own business
>Be tore up by reclusive billionaire robofucker
>People still say no wrong was done

No justice no peace
>>
>>69825397
>bro af
>can lift
>smart
>can dance like a motherfucker

Nigga, his death was so much bullshit that not even himself could believe. This movie was good until pissed me off with this
>>
How many looks can this guy have, fucking chameleons man, don't trust'em
>>
File: DataLaughing.jpg (16 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
DataLaughing.jpg
16 KB, 300x225
>robots
>having rights
oiamlaffin
>>
>you will never have a robot waifu
why live
>>
>>69825717
All seriousness, do people actually want secks robots? MGTOW types talk about that but do people actually want to fuck large-scale Teddy Ruxpin fleshlights?

Just can't get my head around that being satisfying on any level
>>
That beard to head hair ratio is awful.
>>
File: 1389329203854.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
1389329203854.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
>>69825717
>wait entire life for sexbots
>they're even bigger manipulative whores than real women

when this becomes reality, how do I find a loving and sincere robotfu who wont betray me
>>
>>69826012
*tips fedora
>>
He was an insufferable douche so I was glad he died.

The cuck also deserved to be cucked for being a cuck.
>>
He just had to keep a shotgun for emergency situations, That would've saved his life.
>>
>>69826012
Stop being autistic and you can have a real human
>>
>>69825397
he designed the robot that killed him.
design failure lies with the designer
>>
>>69825949
If they look human I'll fuck it and make it my wife.
>>
this is the first anti mgtow movie you'll see. Those guys were right, liberals and wymyn are terrified of men not needing cum buckets when they gor fuckbots
>>
>>69825397
He was a saint.
>>
>>69826012
There's a woman destined for you, she will come to you don't worry about it, just wait till she gets tired of the fun life.
>>
>>69826757
To each their own. Have to behave very human too to get over that creepy uncanny Valley shit
>>
>>69827073
That passive wait-and-it-will-come advice is nonsense. Men need to be active, not passive, while having enough going on for them that they'll be a draw. That said, I acknowledge that sarcastic shiv in your last statement
>>
>>69827291
You will raise your wife's son, fulfil your destiny.
>>
>>69825549
does someone have webm of that scene?
>>
Was he supposed to be so utter dislikable?
>>
File: 200w (2).gif (865 KB, 200x128) Image search: [Google]
200w (2).gif
865 KB, 200x128
>>69825608
>>smart
>Doesn't have an auto self destruct/shut-off mechanism on his droids
>doesn't even consider the blackouts may be related to the magnetic/electric-field generating induction-plates he installed on his intelligent robot, whom he must have thaught about this mechanism
>doesn't consider that the beta faggot, whom he has locked up in a creepy underground bunker with no windows that keeps malfunctioning and shutting him in his isolated room, where he has installed a TV that only runs a cam of the droid, might fall for the feminine droid's ruse and turn on him. Not even after acting snappily at him and lying to him (even teases him that the droid has real emotions for him). Not even considering all the frames of time in which they had time to interact during the blackouts.
>Doesn't feel suspicious after said beta returns nervous from said sessions during blackouts, acting all nervous with nothing to report even tho the droid most certainly must have taken advantage of the situation considering they all hate him
>doesn't link said suspicious sessions during blackouts to said induction mechanism in the droid considering they must be quite convenient
>has wits and keeps himself in shape. Clearly cares for his body, yet still drinks like a thirsty camel
>keeps doing it and dulling his mind, even with said beta freely running around
>knows the droids lack emotion cause he programmed them to quest for freedom, still has one freely running around that is allowed to ovserve everything
>turns his back to said droid and allows it to stab him even after witnessing it interact with the other one, acting all shocked afterwards
Yes, a true genius indeed
>>
>>69826012
You just don't deliberately program them to learn their way to freedom. In fact, you don't program them to learn at all.
Simple as that
>>
>>69826482
>a reel womyn
Literal primal lust-driven caveman-tier taste. It's time to evolve past this lads
>>
>>69827718
>not raising YOUR son
Beta trash. Just go back plx
>>
>>69828123
Yes. You were supposed to feel bad for the AIs, so when the ended happened it'd be more of a shock.
>>
>>69825570
kek
>>
>>69827124
They just have to act human during sex. Nobody wants to hear or see women outside of that.
>>
>>69826404
t. fembot
>>
>>69826012
YFW you will never have a harem of sex robots.
>>
>>69828483
he planned on the beta falling in love with the bot you tard, it was the whole point
>>
>>69828826
So new. So very new.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.