[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will play him in the inevitable biopic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Who will play him in the inevitable biopic
>>
>>69824676
Idris Elba
>>
>>69824676
He'll play himself.
>>
>>69824676
Will Schmidt
>>
America flim
>>
>>69824676
Hill Harper
>>
My wife's son.
>>
>>69824676
>>
>>69825657
Well, if Reagan could go from the screen to the office, I can't see why Obama can't go from the office to the screen
>>
>>69824676
Samuel L Jackson
>>
>>69824676
I think Chris Brown would do a great job
>>
>>69824676
Iman Crossman
>>
>>69827286
This.
>>
Bubbles the chimp
>>
>Libya is a failed state and a terrorist haven thanks to Obama

yet not a peep out of the jew owned media, remember how they hammered bush for iraq?
>>
>>69827365
You're fucking delusional. It was part of Israel's plan that the US invades Iraq, and it was for oil mostly, so Bush's critics were right to assume something was fishy (unless those in the media who knew what was up were just trying to get it into the public eye so that they became more split and infighting would come quicker).
>>
Melissa McCarthy
>>
>>69827365
You make it sound like it wasn't a terrorist haven under Moammar Gaddafi
>>
Based Obama. I actually don't think he was that bad of a president considering the mess he stepped into when he came into office. He's better than either of the candidates running atm but I guess that isn't saying much.
>>
>>69827745
Wasn't it about 9 million jobs created since 2008?
>>
>>69824676
Thanks to Obama I lost my virginity after he won the second term.
>>
>>69827815
Yup, also got unemployment back to 5%. Pretty good considering the collapse that happened in 08. I am not a liberal but that's pretty impressive and if I could vote for him again I would. Instead I am stuck between Hillary and Trump. Yay.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.