[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished season 2. What do you think is gonna happen next?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: better-call-saul-netflix.jpg (31 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
better-call-saul-netflix.jpg
31 KB, 480x336
Just finished season 2.
What do you think is gonna happen next?
>>
File: image.png (356 KB, 806x559) Image search: [Google]
image.png
356 KB, 806x559
I have about as much respect for better call saul as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.
>>
Jimmy will ascend to Super Saul Level3 during a pivotal court scene

In order to become powerful enough to oppose his nemesis, Chuck will grab a bare power line, absorbing all the agonizing electromagnetism and supercharging his lawyer-ing to new heights.

As the two clash in court, half of ALBQ will be destroyed as pure arcs of legal power rack the city during the closing statements
>>
File: areyouhereforthering.jpg (7 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
areyouhereforthering.jpg
7 KB, 257x196
>>69821842
>>69821441

Triggered?
>>
File: bill_gates_reddit_ama_proof.jpg (39 KB, 300x270) Image search: [Google]
bill_gates_reddit_ama_proof.jpg
39 KB, 300x270
>>69821842
>uses big words, memes and hyperbole
>doesn't cite any actual evidence to back up his claims
>>
>>69821842
>>69821931
>It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit
nice pasta, but bcs literally isn't any of those, it may be shit and it may be boring reddit shit, but it isn't bland explosions and sterile set pieces of faggots in spandex wrestling each other
>>
>>69821950
>>69822084

Not knowing the pasta
>>
>>69821842
lol
>>
>>69821416
Jimmy will be trying to get out of charges while fighting Chuck

Shit will escalate to where Jimmy can't use the McGill name any more. Season will end with him kicking around names. He'll get up and leave, and the camera will zoom into his notepad where he'll have a bunch of boring names crossed out.

Then we'll see a doodle that "It's All Good Man". And Saul Goodman underneath it.

Fade to black
>>
nothing
>>
>>69821416
i had no idea that the last episode of the season was the last episode of the season
>taperecorder, dum dum duummmm
the show has no story and no idea or care whatsoever what to do with itself. they simply dont have a story to tell, so theyre bullshitting their way through. after two season of getting yanked about they can go fuck themselves
>>
>>69821416
nothing
>>
>>69822984
So you haven't watched it?
>>
>>69821416
literally nothing
>>
>>69821416
>Better Call Saul
>Netflix Original Series

what
>>
>>69821416
cancellation
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.