[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy FUCK this is shaping up to be incredible isn't it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Holy FUCK this is shaping up to be incredible isn't it?

All the early screening reactions say this is the new standard for CGI, with incredible characters and a rich story.

Will people even remember LOTR after this? It's clearly gonna raise the bar in the fantasy genre.
>>
>it's a Warcraft hater shitposts as a shill episode
>>
I wonder how much you get paid for this.

Real talk, I'm looking forward to it. I want the movie to succeed so I can witness based Paladins in action in the Second and Third War. The Third War seems like it'd be a two parter desu.
>>
>I've never wanted a movie to fail as bad as I do this one. Call me pathetic, I don't care. I put 10 years of my pitiful life into this piece of shit.
>What did I get? A total butchering of the game I loved. I watched over the years as the fanbase that I grew up with was demolished in favor of retards who couldn't play worth a damn.
>And now, those same retards are smug and hold contempt for good players, and deem them "elitists". I haven't played since 2014, but I still have hatred left over for Blizzard, the WoW community, and the abomination they created.
>If any company deserves to taste failure, it's them.
>>
>>69819159
FUCK OFF BLIZZARD SHILLS, YOU KILLED YOUR OWN FRANCHISE, IM NOT COMING BACK
>>
>>69819159
Garona looks hot as fuck impo
>>
Im hyped
>>
File: dm9DWZJ.png (940 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dm9DWZJ.png
940 KB, 1920x1080
Realer then real life
>>
>>69819159

Star Wars Episode 7 was horribly shilled and it's one of the worst movies of 2015. IT SUCKED. It was a rehash of Episode 4, and a bad one at that.
>>
>>69819159
On the topic of Blizzard, does anyone think now that they make movies (or are involved in it at least) they're gonna try doing an Overwatch movie?

I mean I like the shorts and I think they have potential but really it all hinges on this doing well.
>>
>>69819159

fuck off faggot shill
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.