[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I think he's essentially been blacklisted in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: sad Mel.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
sad Mel.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>"I think he's essentially been blacklisted in the industry," Black told Business Insider in a new interview. "I think people don't want to work with him."

It's been unspoken so far, but Shane Black pretty much confirmed it. Our Mel is still pretty much blacklisted.

>I've always been a tremendous fan of Mel Gibson, not just as an actor, but I think he's a good guy. I just don't believe in holding anyone accountable for something that they say while they're drunk because if I'm drunk I'm going to be deliberately belligerent, first off. I'm going to say something that I know will piss you off and will delight in the fact that I'm destroying the house and burning it down. That's what drunk people do. So the idea that that's truly who a person is when he's had a few, I don't believe that at all. I just think that's wrong. I know a lot of great people and they are not necessarily great when they're drunk. So I don't trust that.

http://www.businessinsider.com/shane-black-mel-gibson-is-being-blacklisted-2016-5
>>
Yes welcome to 2006. Hopefully he will keep making movies regardless though. Blood father looks pretty based
>>
Is this thread a time machine?
>>
>>69819141
Why the fuck doesn't Mel move to Canada, Europe or some other place and make an investment with people who can fund movies he wants to make?

Fucking hell other directors like Uwe Boll lives off indie markets because they cannot at all make a living in Hollywood.

So just do that Mel! Enough of this complaining (not him but his fans who keep feeling sorry for him being hated by Hollywood).
>>
>>69819345
dude the guy simply likes going to the gym and roiding and looking badass, he's got enough money and he's content, just leave him be.
>>
>>69819141
>blacklisted just because he's a racist alcoholic
one of us
>>
>>69819401
>wears black socks and black shoes with shorts
He truly is history's greatest monster
>>
>>69819977
That's some paulie gualtieri type shit mel confirmed for gangster
>>
>>69819565
>racism
Pls
>alcoholism
Now alcoholism I can get into!
>>
>>69819141

Shane should try to fight to get Mel in his next movie or project.
>>
File: 1450735957614.png (6 KB, 356x480) Image search: [Google]
1450735957614.png
6 KB, 356x480
>>69819141
>>
>>69820396
This
>>
>>69819345
But then how will people continue to portray him as a victim?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.