[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was this shot supposed to convey about Jlaw?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 1136x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 1136x468
What was this shot supposed to convey about Jlaw?
>>
Feminist repression
>>
Illusion of an attractive body
>>
>>69817867

Yeah, like we haven't already seen all of it.

Suggestive shots are only hot if there are not nudes of the actress all over the internet.
>>
>>69817867
she's a dumb broad
>>
>ywn cum on those moles
>>
>>69818298
This
>>
>>69818312
Stop stare-raping her!
She didn't consent to you looking at those photos of her!!!
>>
She transformed 2 times during the movie
and she was blue for what 3 minutes?

Fucking bravo Singer
Gotta cash in the hunger games audience
>>
>>69818365
i know that feeling frogbro
epic memes
gor the wing
>>
Her body is actually pretty sexy
But her face and personality ruin it
>>
eggs
>>
>>69818428
What's worse is that Mystique is a really interesting character and they ruined her first by turning her into a silent bimbo ninja and then into a chatty catty.
>>
>>69818428
>WE WILL NOT HIDE WHO WE ARE!
>went to war based on that idea
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.