[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the sound and the fury (2014)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2
File: JAMESF.jpg (132 KB, 634x360) Image search: [Google]
JAMESF.jpg
132 KB, 634x360
recently came across this film by james franco
only watched the trailer for it
but it is kind of messed up when you think that in real life he does not suffer from any serious brain problems and when you see him pretending to have them it is a little fucked up
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
She doesn't have cancer
>but if she acts like she does it's messed up
No it just proves that actors are able show that it is a serious thing that is happening without taking the piss out of it
>>
>>69817130
does it make it any less disrespectful to people who actually have to deal with something like that in real life though?
>>
>>69817287
It's not disrespectful in the first place. Why would it be?
>>
>in real life he does not suffer from any serious brain problems

I don't think this is so.
>>
>>69816803
I think what matters is the context. It's not making fun of people.
>>
>>69817329
because he does not have to actually deal with that illness personally
>>
>>69816803
What the fuck, is this the first time you ever watched a movie? How retarded can you be
>>
>>69817408
And how is playing a role of someone with that issue disrespectful?
>>
>>69817471
umm...
because he does not have it himself
>>
>>69817541
So?
>>
>>69817541
kill yourself. im not joking. you have cognitive dissonance
>>
>>69817593
>kill yourself
no need
i will die one day anyway
it would be redundant to do it to myself
>>
>>69817698
It would save everyone else the wait
>>
>>69817810
but what do i owe people that are not apart of my personal life and do not care for me and keep me alive?
>>
>>69817698

*tips fedora*
>>
>>69817907
Your life
>>
>>69816803
This movie was bad. Why is James Franco allowed to keep trying to make these high art films? None of them have been good, or even passable. He's only good when he's doing his stoner comedy shit, and even then you have to be in the right mood to enjoy something like that.

When will the Franco meme end, bros?
>>
>>69817945
but it belongs to me
if you want it you better come take it from me

although im really ugly and am dependant on family for money so i guess you probably would not like being a pathetic dependant person with no future and shit health
... nevermind
>>
How the hell do you adapt Sound and the fury? The most interesting thing about the book is the way it is written
>>
>>69818157
>although im really ugly and am dependant on family for money
Do them a favour
>>
>>69817541

He's an actor you dumb fuck. He can do any role he pleases just to trigger you.
>>
>>69818210
why?
they brought me into this fuck stain of an existance to begin with
why should i do them the favour?
>>
>>69818327
true i guess
well done franco
im so pissed
haha
>>
>>69818397
Because they gave you life and all you've done is be a burden to them and whine about how it's their fault your life is shit?
>>
>>69818466
i never asked to be alive though
so why am i to blame for my inability to function successfully around other people when i was never taught just how importand living up to other people expectations would be in order to be independent by pleasing my superiors in terms of life
>>
>>69818653
Nobody else was told these things. You're supposed to learn them. If you're not to blame for you failure to learn, then who is?
>>
>>69817698
It would be inconsiderate to let yourself be this stupid among us..
>>
>>69816803
>in real life he does not suffer from any serious brain problems and when you see him pretending to have them it is a little fucked up
what is acting, Mr. Trebek?
>>
>>69817287
>>69817408
>>69817541
jfc anon shut up
>>
>>69818743
umm...
the people who were suppost to teach me

is anyone born with the knowledge of how to be independent?
>>
>>69818774
and who exactly is us?
>>
>>69818853
haha
... nope
>>
>>69819190
You know you can learn things from experience, right? No ones going to sit you down and tell you how to have a good life you entitled retard.
>>
>>69820262
actually if people gave me the correct knowledge and taught me how to behave properly around other people from the beginning then maybe i wouldnt be so clueless now when it comes to being independant
>>
Way to start a Revolution, anon...time for Hollywood to open it's doors to mongloids and shit...to represent their "struggle"...you know most of them are happy as fuck idividuals with a steady hard-on...ignorance is bliss, motherfucker
>>
>>69820443
The fact that you expect someone else to do this for you speaks volumes about your idiocy and laziness. I'm not surprised your life is shit. Keep blaming everyone but yourself for your problems
>>
>>69818199
Franco's a dilettante. He doesn't realize these things and is out to impress the general populace with intelligence he thinks he possesses but doesn't. It's quite sad really, he's obviously insecure about it or else he wouldn't keep doing this shit.
>>
>>69820497
i never ment that i had serious problems
i was only trying to explain that i had no proper guidence in the beginning on how to be properly be independent and that people would be very superficial and obsessed with money and trying to control everything in the world and life in general
>>
>>69820796
Sounds like a fedora tippers outlook on society. You're pretty fucking naive.
>>
>>69820853
well fuck...
if you are so much of an expert on society to be able to look down on my views of it then why dont you do us all a favor and shine that light of awareness on all of us you selfish asshole
>>
>>69820796
>>69820796
>guidence [...] on how to be properly be independent
How can you so fundamentally misunderstand two basic concepts like "acting" and "independence?" You know you have to be 18 to post here right?
>>
>>69820958
well i guess i should probably leave then since i am older than 18 if you must be that age specifically to post here you teenage prick
>>
>>69821061
>i am older than 18
It certainly doesn't show
>>
>>69821113
when it comes to people in general
does it ever?
>>
>>69821168
Yes, fairly often
>>
op, you obviously have serious brain problems
>>
>>69821214
can you prove it?
>>
>>69821232
says the doctor with a medical degree?
>>
>>69821324
How exactly would I prove that to you? I don't keep screenshots and recordings of every interaction I have with other people. What a dumb question
>>
>>69819290
go back to whatever shithole you come from.
>>
>>69821460
you cant i guess
>>
>>69821498
that would be my mothers ass
... and i dont do incest
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.