[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EVERY MOVIE THEY RELEASE WILL FLOP AND FROM THE ASHES OF THEIR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.jpg (96 KB, 740x415) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
96 KB, 740x415
EVERY MOVIE THEY RELEASE
WILL FLOP
AND FROM THE ASHES OF THEIR FRANCHISE
DISNEY WILL MAKE...A BETTER ONE
>>
>there's totally not a fucking console war going on. critics have integrity I SWEAR
>>
>>69816781

Deadpool didn't flop
>>
File: shill thread successful!.jpg (154 KB, 1277x797) Image search: [Google]
shill thread successful!.jpg
154 KB, 1277x797
>>69816781
>>
>>69816781
lol old print screen well memo
>>
File: just.jpg (135 KB, 743x612) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
135 KB, 743x612
>>69816848
Found the butthurt DCuck
>>
After seeing that webm, those ratings might be true
>>
>>69816830
The R-rating is the secret.

We must embrace the R-rating.
>>
>>69816815
did something similar happen with consoles, where one company blatantly paid off critics to only review their products favorably?
>>
>>69816902
Critics were questioning why this was even made in the first place.
>>
>>69816848
how many times do people need to explain to you that WB owns RT, and that its an aggregate site and not the source of reviews?
>>
>>69817116

the image symbolizes Disney paying off the reviewers who are featured on RT.

Im more concerned that I have to explain this to you.
>>
>>69816781
B-b-but this movie really sucks
>>
>>69817262
>reviewers who are featured on RT.

Not that dude but why's everyone saying RT itself like they're the reviewers?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.