[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Jeff Goldblum and Karl Urban have joined Marvel’s Thor:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 768x433
> Jeff Goldblum and Karl Urban have joined Marvel’s Thor: Ragnarok, the third installment of the studio’s franchise featuring the Norse god.

>In making the announcement, Marvel also revealed descriptions of many of the characters, most of which had been shrouded in secrecy.

>Goldblum will play Grandmaster, a cosmic being who plays chess with lesser life-forms such as humans. Urban will play Asgard warrior Skurge.

>plays chess with lesser life-forms such as humans

It's like pottery you guys!
>>
Fuck capeshit
>>
Valkyrie is black so I'm not paying a dime to see this
>>
>>69814925

Ironically your mom costs a dime to fuck
>>
>Goldblum

Might actually go see this one just for that
>>
>>69814959
your mom does it for free
>>
>>69814866
>Goldblum will play Grandmaster, a cosmic being who plays chess with lesser life-forms such as humans.
They are going to let him make up most of his lines aren't they?
>>
>>69814866
>Goldblum
is he morphing into Steven Spielberg?
>>
How can you tell the difference between a Jew and an Arab?
>>
>>69814866
>Goldblum will play Grandmaster, a cosmic being who plays chess with lesser life-forms such as humans.
Welp, looks like Marvel might finally be making a watchable movie.
>>
File: 1439501102549.jpg (35 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1439501102549.jpg
35 KB, 400x600
>>69814925
>Valkyrie is black
>>
>>69815191
None. Both's hands are stained with the blood of people who don't agree with them.
>>
>grandmaster invades asgard
>thor punches him really hard
>welcome to 'sgard
>>
>image.jpg
>>
>>69814866
von Sydow and Bergman BTFO!
>>
>>69815233
What do you mean? He's limited by the retards writing him. If that's his gimmick then he's going to be a shitty faggot like Riddler.
>>
>>69815341
What a pathetic and trivial thing to complain about, let alone even notice.
>>
>>69814925
I was wondering who they'd blackify for this one.
>>
>>69815233
I hope they don't use Goldblum as meme fuel.
>>
>>69815657
Are you dumb? It's MARVEL. They're going to milk Goldblum's character for all he's worth, just like Ant Man and Meme Lord Pratt.
>>
>>69815657
MUST. CHESS. FASTER.
>>
Wasn't McCoy in Captain America as Howard Stark? Did they run out of actors?
>>
>>69815790
No young Howard Stark was played by Dominic Cooper, also playing Jesse Custer in Preacher now.
>>
>>69815790
Are you aware that you could have gone to his IMDB page in the time it took you to post this question?
>>
>>69816000
>IMDB
Get the fuck out.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.