[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: celebrities you want to punch in the face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: IU0AZOp[1].jpg (107 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
IU0AZOp[1].jpg
107 KB, 540x720
ITT: celebrities you want to punch in the face
>>
Patton Oswalt
>>
Violence solves nothing.
>>
>>69815272
/thread. If you fight celebrities, they win.
>>
>>69813944
Bono is a great singer!
>>
File: kevin dillon.jpg (69 KB, 1024x567) Image search: [Google]
kevin dillon.jpg
69 KB, 1024x567
>>69815272
If all you want is to punch someone in the face then violence does in fact solve something.

Pic related. How can you not want to stomp that mug in with a boot?
>>
>>69815272
If someone's going to break into your house and fuck your wife, are you going to sit back and still say that?
>>
>>69815272
JUST cuck MY SHITUP FAMILGA
>>
that actor that looks like moot and michael cera but isnt michael cera, with the really annoying smarmy face and is always an ass in interviews
>>
>>69816066
>break into your house and fuck your wife
Why would that happen in the first place?
>>
File: 2yuluom.jpg (14 KB, 494x449) Image search: [Google]
2yuluom.jpg
14 KB, 494x449
This faggot right here
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.