[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>writers of Captain America Civil War said in the latest interview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: 7345834657.jpg (38 KB, 660x350) Image search: [Google]
7345834657.jpg
38 KB, 660x350
>writers of Captain America Civil War said in the latest interview with Nerdist that they are basically on Tonys side
>not everyone can have the luxury to do what he wants like Captain America and just run away without having any responsibilities
>"It's not easy to do a thing what you don't want to do, but you have to do - i can relate to this"

Team Capfags blown the fuck out
>>
No one supports team captain because he's a fascist.

Let me know when people would be cool with cops running around doing what they want with zero oversight and accountability

>bbbbbut he saved the world
So?
>>
File: 1463626167846-co.jpg (126 KB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
1463626167846-co.jpg
126 KB, 500x561
I don't care.
>>
File: Magneto.jpg (151 KB, 1920x963) Image search: [Google]
Magneto.jpg
151 KB, 1920x963
>>69810950
I don't understand the point of the government trying to regulate super human activity. It is an impossible thing to try to control.

Scarlet witch for example could fucking alter reality... how the fuck is the military going to regulate that? At best the accords were just an honor system agreement that weren't going to be upheld anyway. If a superhuman wanted to do something, they were going to do it.
>>
>>69811160
>It is an impossible thing to try to control

Nah, Organizations like the NSA and DARPA would be running their own superhuman divisions.
>>
>>69811160
use a mutant that can read and control everyones mind to make sure no one causes trouble. oh wait.
>>
>>69810950
Iron Man was a fucking hypocrite in this film.

>Dragging in Clint
>Taking Wanda from a safespace she didn't want to leave!!!
But moments before we see him blackmail a fucking kid (with only 6 months experience with his powers) into fighting for him. A kid who didn't even want to go to Germany.

Not to mention
>You can't do whatever you want! everything has to be official and agreed by the government!
>First chance he gets he fucks off to do what he wants to help Cap
>>
>>69810994
isnt that whats happening now in america?
>>
>>69810994
He's not a cop you moron, a cop can't jump down from a building or physically keep a helicopter from taking off. Steve was right, the safest hands are our own.

>>69811609
>>But moments before we see him blackmail a fucking kid (with only 6 months experience with his powers) into fighting for him. A kid who didn't even want to go to Germany.
Even Kony Stark had gone above the UN's rules about child combatants. He's a hypocrite and an authoritarian.
>>
BvS is better anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 363x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 363x476
>>69812452
>>
>>69811207
Isn't that the plot in Agents of Shield? Like they're a government organization with a mutant or meta human or whatever it is now division?
>>
>>69812452
Not really.
Some blacks got shot off camera a few years back. The thing is cops are citizens too, so they're entitled to due process and are innocent until proven guilty just like everyone else. A specific incredibly outspoken demographic hate this and start smear campaigns and hate crimes against anyone and everyone because they didn't get the lynching they wanted.
>If XXXXXX isn't convicted we riot
>if YYYYYY doesn't get the death penalty we riot
>If ZZZZZZ doesn't get elected president we riot.

It's this demographic that's responsible for a lot of the negative depictions we get oversees because they make mountains out of molehills and scream like mentally retarded children over everything. In truth it's not nearly as bad as the media would let you believe.

inb4gb2/po/
>>
>>69810950
See, the problem is that instead of bribing and blackmailing Cap decided to step away, but the goverment decided to atagonize him by trying to kill his friend, who was innocent, without even giving him a fair trial.

Even so, after all of this, when, thanks to Cap, they only captured Bucky and didn't seem they wanted to kill him anymore, Cap was on board with the accords...then again decided to fucking mess with him by keeping Wanda in guantanamo.

Sure, we totally should side with a bunch of faggots that do whatever they want but what they want is also dishonest just because they're the ones writing the rules. I prefer to side with the ones who do whatever they want but what they want is honest and good.
>>
>>69812796
>so they're entitled to due process and are innocent until proven guilty just like everyone else
Except Bucky, pixelated as fcuk and black and white pictures of someone who kinda looks like him are enough to execute him on the spot
>>
>>69811160
>Scarlet witch for example could fucking alter reality

Oh, for fuck's sake. When will you tards stop this meme? SW was not using her own power when she pulled that shit.
>>
File: kek.png (371 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
371 KB, 500x700
>>69812732
>>
>>69812802
You also forgot that he was trying to stop the real evil (supposedly a guy who was about to wake 5 super crazy soldiers) instead of being an asshole.
>>
>>69812452
>cops have to constantly go into the same black communities day after day dealing with the same crime and same pointless violence
>they are far more likely to get involved in an officer involved shooting in these communities due to the high crime rate
>wahhhh blacks are being unfairly victimized by the police
>let's riot for weeks on end and demand the cops stop doing their jobs and leave us alone
>oh no the cops left and the murder rate jumped far higher than the total number of blacks killed by police nationwide
>please come back cops, we're sorry for the riots

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435417/murder-rate-rise-cities-police-crime-ferguson-effect
>>
File: captain america and the lads.gif (2 MB, 400x158) Image search: [Google]
captain america and the lads.gif
2 MB, 400x158
>Governments of world tried to nuke New York in Avengers and it was only avoided because one of the Avengers strapped himself to the missile and guided it into a portal
>Cap saw how corrupt governments were in TWS
>Entire of SHIELD compromised by Hydra
>Bucky literally dindu nuffin and was a good boy who was brainwashed yet governments are just trying to assassinate him instead of capture
>Oversight isn't inherently bad and Cap recognises this, but the sokovia accords would have hamstringed the Avengers to the extent where they wouldn't be able to protect the world anymore

Steve did literally nothing wrong in the context of the story
>>
>>69812689
yeah, an unstoppable force is better unregulated to do what he wants all over the world right?
I bet you're okay with the "war on terror", ignorant little child

>>69812732
yeah let's discuss why batman fights superman because... he wasn't aware his mom was also called martha?
>>
>>69812933
he did try to murder a 15-year-old kid. not telling tony about his parents is another thing
>>
>>69812933
This is a great argument, but at the same time there should be some system to keep such powerful individuals in check if they are based in a certain country.

I think the fact that people are still arguing which side was right is testament to how good the writing actually was in this. They really made you see both arguments clearly and understand where they came from.
>>
>>69812977
He didn't try to murder Spider-Man, just beat him in combat while convincing him he was fighting for the wrong side

Also Cap only knew that Hydra killed Tony's parents. And he was right to withhold the truth, because Tony literally couldn't handle the truth because he's got severe mental illnesses as well as a major personality disorder
>>
>>69812915
And on top of that it was all a ruse to take advantage of Stark being a fucking man child with no real friends
>>
>>69810994
i don't think you know what fascism is
>>
File: 14567898511390.jpg (17 KB, 480x189) Image search: [Google]
14567898511390.jpg
17 KB, 480x189
>>69812977
>he did try to murder a 15-year-old kid.
>>
>>69813031
>He didn't try to murder Spider-Man

He dropped a giant metal container on top of his head. Cap did not know that Spidey would be strong enough to hold it. He tried to crush Peter to death.
>>
>>69813012
>I think the fact that people are still arguing which side was right is testament to how good the writing actually was in this.
Civil War script writer detected.

Serious, the writers may have been pro Iron Man but the way everything plays out Cap is in the right.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 500x299
>watching marvel filth and not patrician DC
>>
YOU CAN'T REGULATE A CLOUD, BRO
>>
>>69810950
>Writers make both characters take stupid and artificial "sides".
>Have them refuse to talk to hear each other out and always choose the path that will make them work at cross-purpose
>Expect me to pick a side in this bullshit.

I don't care, I got my big super hero fight.
>>
>>69812956
>im talking out of myass: the post.
He went against the un for child combatants by bringing in parker. He had no repercussions fro. The u.n for that whats the u.n gonna do? Use kony stark to get stark?
Go home iron manlet
>>
The problem is that there will always be collateral damage as long as robots and aliens are trying to destroy the planet. Saying that the Avengers are regulated isn't going to prevent any more deaths because they were already fighting as good as they can.

Although frankly when the bad guys are just humans with guns I don't see why the Avengers need to be called in the first place. The military forces of individuals countries should be able to deal with petty terrorists and thieves.
>>
My main complaint about Civil War is that personal rivalry between Tony and Steve was not explored to its full potential, likely because of time constraints.

Compared to comics there was no real emotional heat between them. It felt more like professional conflict between two colleagues, who did not like each other to begin, rather than genuine friendship falling apart. The only scene where this conflict actually worked was when Tony told Cap that he is not worthy of wielding the shield.

Movie would have benefitted from a flashback of Tony remembering Howard talking how he loved Cap and additional scene at the beginning of the movie showing friendly scene between Cap and Tony.
>>
>>69813308
He probably figured if tony brought him in and he took a shield to the face he was strong.
He was not trying to kill him.
>>
File: move.jpg (127 KB, 1152x814) Image search: [Google]
move.jpg
127 KB, 1152x814
>>
>>69813570
So you actually didn't get the message.
They did talk it out and they both wouldn't budge. The whole point was there was no winner or right side because you saw the fatal flaws of both and thats mostly why no one actually won.
>>
>>69813570
>>Have them refuse to talk to hear each other out and always choose the path that will make them work at cross-purpose

That didn't happen in the movie, Cap and Tony did talk, and Tony was very close to convincing him. If it wasn't for Zemo's scheme, he would have succeeded.
>>
>>69813681
Tony and Steve have been butting heads since the first Avengers and in every subsequent movie with the arguments getting more and more physical. Civil War was just the spark that finally ignited their genuine dislike of each other.
>>
>>69813162
>he doesn't know the long history of "superheroes" and "fascism"
>>
>>69813634
Cap says it better in the movie, it was just a way to shift the blame, for them to say "not my problem".

>>69813681
>Compared to comics there was no real emotional heat between them.

The "heat" between them was because the pro-registration side started behaving like card carrying supervillains right off the bat.
>>
Steve should have wasted that faggot tony
>>
>>69813681
This

Civil War was a cluster fuck of too many characters being crammed in for no reason.

Avengers: Infinity Wars is what that is about, and doesn't need a great story. It's just a big royal rumble of superheroes

Civil War should have just been about Cap, Iron man, Bucky and war machine... everyone else should have been occupied with other things.
>>
>>69813634
>The military forces of individuals countries should be able to deal with petty terrorists and thieves.
Tell that to what happened in Africa at the begining of CW, literally military couldn't do shit, and the bad guys were just humans with guns.
>>
>>69813765
True. My point was that if it was genuine friendship falling apart, it would be far more interesting and tragic than "yo, I have always really hated ya, so prepare to get rekt".

Whedon started this nonsense rivalry between them so I mostly blame him for this, but Russos could've tweaked it a bit to make it more interesting.
>>
>>69810950
But The UN is just like SHIELD and HYDRA. They're run by coruptible people, and in Cap's words "people with agenda". Cap actually amde a great point, "what if there's somewhere we need to be, and they won't let us?" The possibility is always there and you can't ignore it. Even Parker said something that I think made Tony has doubts about his decision. I forgot the exact words but it's something along the lines of "If something happened, that's because you didn't do anything to stop it".
>>
>>69810994
>the guy that's anti-state control is fascist

right. time to return to your text books
>>
Capeshit is awful but I enjoyed Captain American Chillidong Nazis or whatever.

Would I like this?
>>
>>69813686
I guess that's fair

Still kind of a risky gamble on his part, seeing as Spidey was barely able to hold it

He may not have been trying to kill him but he got pretty damn close regardless
>>
>>69811609
To be fair if I had a super power and some billionaire was offering me money and opportunity I'd go with him in a heartbeat. No problem with moving up in the world if you can.
>>
>>69813698
>>
>>69813997
Thats also a point to be brought up. But cap didn't know he was that green though.
>>
>>69813963
Imo
First Avenger 6/10
Winter Soldier 8/10
Civil War 7/10
>>
>>69813860
Yeah then him and Bucky could bond over how they've both killed a Stark. Best friends forever.
>>
>>69814019
Now THIS is kino
>>
>>69813963
if you enjoyed winter soldier you'll like this
>>
>>69814019
I my head canon those were Steve's words, who Peggy said time after Steve's dissapeared and Shannon was just telling them back to him.
>>
>>69812802
Wasn't Wanda living there anyways? Better to chill at home while the public is wary of you then break the law and end up in a tiny cell.
>>
>>69814030
Really the blame goes to Tony for essentially blackmailing Spidey into joining such a dangerous situation

Really the ultimate answer to Civil War is that Cap and Tony were both wrong as fuck
>>
>>69814113
Cap did nothing wrong
>>
>>69813734
My point exactly. Both side were obviously wrong, then why the fuck did that fact escape both the super genius and the supersoldier?
>>69813748
> "Tony, help me capture Bucky. It'll be done in two minutes and avoid a big fight in the city"
> "Sure"

Or
>"I have 36 hours to bring you in!"
>"Okay, look. Let's calm down here. Take 10 minutes to check out the psychologist. You'll see this whole thing was a setup and we'll all go kick his ass. We'll be back in less than 36 hours."

The things that didn't happen in the movie.
>>
>>69814113
Thats exactly it and there was no right side of it
>>
>>69813698
Literally the "Never compromise" Rorschach speech.
>>
>>69814144
Stubborness and pride
>>
>>69814143
That's the beauty of it - I think he did. And we'll dance in a circle discussing it forever because every single person in Civil War did something wrong.
>>
>>69810950

They sound like Yankee and communist. They eat shit for all I care.
>>
File: Burns-Heir.jpg (31 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Burns-Heir.jpg
31 KB, 512x384
>>69814011
Stark would be fingering your boy pussy within a fortnight
>>
File: 1460288885215.jpg (191 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1460288885215.jpg
191 KB, 2000x2000
Tony would have been right if the UN wasn't being mislead by the fake photo of Bucky.
>>
I actually paid to see this and fell asleep watching it, ay lmao
>>
Panther - King, Leader of an entire nation
Stark - Runs multibillion dollar company, literally thousands depend on him
War Machine - Serving US Military (outranks Captain America), many men under his command
Scarjo - Woman who prove traitorous
Vision - Unknown Entity,may be more powerful than even Thor
Spiderman - At young age (12), already knows about Power and Responsibility

Now look at Cap's Team

Captain America: Soldier who doesn't like being told what to do.
Hawkeye: Retired Agent who sticks his nose in business not concerning him because he's bored

Sharon Carter: Traitor snitch bitch who should be fired, her treasonous acts should have landed her in the raft too.

Falcon: Yes man who's upset he's being replaced by Barnes

Bucky Barnes: Actual criminal who should be in prison

Ant-Man: Actual criminal who should be in prison

Scarlet Witch: Actual criminal who should be in prison, inexperienced child who has killed dozens

Anyone on Cap's side is a complete child.
>>
The biggest plot whole is that the US didn't try to nationalize them. Seriously I can't image the federal goverment just handing over superheroes to the UN
>>
File: trump_nazi_.jpg (56 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
trump_nazi_.jpg
56 KB, 645x363
>>69810994

He should have about 42% support in America.
>>
File: c57.jpg (14 KB, 565x346) Image search: [Google]
c57.jpg
14 KB, 565x346
>>69814236
lmao
>>
File: 9_11_BUSH.jpg (102 KB, 550x380) Image search: [Google]
9_11_BUSH.jpg
102 KB, 550x380
>>69814300
>Tony would have been right if he wasn't wrong
The UN being fooled by photoshop is what Cap's main argument was all about.

The government is a bureaucracy of fucktards who aren't qualified to run a 7-11.
>>
>>69814339
>War Machine - Serving US Military (outranks Captain America)

Cap technically isn't part of the US Military anymore
>>
>>69810994
> He trusts NATO over Captain Fucking America
>>
>>69814144
>the super genius and the super soldier
Because they weren't super logical, only human.

Cap was out of reach when the government wanted to kill Bucky, so he couldn't ask Tony.

And Tony didn't even think about the shrink (not Scott) being in this somehow.
>>
File: not-portia.png (1 MB, 1208x919) Image search: [Google]
not-portia.png
1 MB, 1208x919
>>69814354

No one cares about false flag bernie supporters bootlicker
>>
>>69810950

This entire "debate" is artificial.

This notion that some globlal beaurieacy should have oversight with anything is pure globalist propaganda.

In reality Stark and everyone else would have been laughing about the UN not bowing down to iit.
>>
File: 0neAHGT.gif (3 MB, 346x195) Image search: [Google]
0neAHGT.gif
3 MB, 346x195
Civil War is a great lacmus test for identifying libcucks
>>
>>69810950
Saw this yesterday. Some Koren hardsub version. The movie fucking sucks in so many ways. I can't wait for this shit to be over. /tv/ needs to fixate on something else for a change.
>>
>>69812846

The term 'The Winter Soldier' was used on a newspaper. It wasn't just whatever he did('nt do) in this film. Everyone was aware of this super assassin that had been operating throughout history.
>>
>>69814179
In what? Both sides were patently absurd. >Refusing to even come forward and justify his actions to the world at large?

>Chaining down in bureaucracy the people responsible for stopping the apocalypse at the last fucking second.

Nope. Sorry, when supposedly intelligent people actually defend these positions for a single second, I stop caring entirely.
>>
>>69812452

Pfft no not even close you mindless believe everything you read child.
>>
>>69814526
>>Chaining down in bureaucracy the people responsible for stopping the apocalypse at the last fucking second.

Total nonsense. Accountability is needed. Like he said it's absolutely ridiculous that nobody on Earth knows where Thor or Hulk is now.
>>
>>69814483
Neither is anybody on this board and we see the pitfalls immediately.
>>
>>69814600
Yes, my point is that it's total nonsense. Do keep up.
>>
>>69814600
>Accountability is needed

No not really.

It is people like you that would prevent those that would be able from taking needed action.
>>
>>69814339
Scarlet Witch has more power than all of Tony's team multiplied together
>>
>>69814339
I can do that too
Panther: Unexperienced prince fueled by revenge
Stark: Arrogant manchild who put the world in danger 2 times in a row
War Machine: US military lap dog who only follows rules without even caring
Vision: 1 year old super powerful being who doesn't know what he's doing
Spider-man: Blackmailed kid who's way of thinking is more on Cap's side

Captain America: Experienced soldier who knows the problems behind governments
Hawkeye: SHIELD operative who knows what being mind controlled means and who owes Wanda
Sharon Carter: Niece of Peggy Carter, she knows what's good
Falcon: US soldier but has a brain of his own
Bucky: Mind controled US soldier who still tries to do the right thing
Ant-Man: "You need supers to stop super psycho soldiers? count me in" he knows what's right
Scarlet Witch: Good looking whore

Cap teams has the best waifus
>>
File: CBI.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
CBI.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>
>>69814634
What needed action. They don't need to be on foreign soil at all.

Avengers 2 is 100% the fault of the Avengers and what happens when nobody wants to reign them in.
>>
>>69810994
>Lets trust the organism who wanted to nuke NY and who wanted to kill all America's potential enemies before they even proved they were America's enemies
Sounds legit
>>
Im struggling to think of any human being that is more qualified to make decisions than me (or you)

The entire concept of 'oversight' is preposterous. Oversight from who? The very tiny handful of people that we supposedly elect?

The government exists to serve the will of the people. If exceptional individuals don't claim power, someone else will. This is implicit. Captain America is right to seize power, to prevent a lesser person (like crybaby Tony) from seizing power.
>>
>>69814696

The entire scene was rather lame.

I am supposed to buy that punches matter to Iron Man armor?

Stark would have been flying around shooting at them not fighting hand to hand.
>>
>>69814699
It was 100% of Stark who created Ultron in the first place. He should've been going through government channels if he wanted to create worldwide police force. It's laughable how suddenly he becomes indignant of rogue superheroes overstepping their authority after that.
>>
File: 1460848134501.gif (3 MB, 380x162) Image search: [Google]
1460848134501.gif
3 MB, 380x162
>>69814753
>Left booster jet failing. Flight systems compromised, boss.
>>
>>69814699

Bleh... I am sure you are a gun control advocate.
>>
>>69814634
Think about it, the Avengers could easily take over the world with the resources and firepower they have. Hell, Tony alone probably could solo the entire US armed forces given enough time to prepare. They are more or less another superpowers geopolitically speaking.

If this happened in our world, would you be OK that a handful of individuals had so much power in their hands? Bear in mind that you wouldn't have the god's view of watching all the movies, you wouldn't know for sure that Cap America was this uncorruptible guy, that Vision only wants the best for humanity, that Thor is a bro, etc.
>>
>>69814678
>Vision: 1 year old super powerful being who doesn't know what he's doing

I laughed because it's so true. Everybody just accepts that Vision is there now like it's no big deal, but what must he be thinking?
>What am I, even?
>What am I really supposed to do?
>OK I guess I'll help these people defend this planet, but what beyond that?

Love how he admitted to SW that he doesn't even understand a damn thing about the mind gem and has no clue what's going on
>>
>>69814753
They're super humans who can punch through metal and Tony couldn't fly because his equipment was too damaged. Did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>69814515
>If you complain about NY being nuked, UN creating weapons of terror ready to fire at anything, UN killing innocent people, or UN ignoring the actual danger you're a libcuck
>>
>>69814806
He's contemplating whether or not his boners were caused by Wanda.
>>
>>69814753
Bucky's metal arm and Cap's vibranium shield were definitely damaging the armor.

Also Tony wanted to kill Bucky but explicitly did not want to kill Cap which made him go hand-to-hand in close quarters. If he was completely blood-thirsty like with terrorists in Iron-Man, he would've flied away and launch hundres of missiles at the complex.
>>
>>69810950
>not everyone can have the luxury to do what he wants like Captain America and just run away without having any responsibilities
Magneto can. He got away with genocide again.
>>
>>69814853
Other way around, buddy. Only a libcuck would trust UN to do anything.
>>
File: tony stark the absolute mad man.jpg (333 KB, 1823x1081) Image search: [Google]
tony stark the absolute mad man.jpg
333 KB, 1823x1081
>>69814699
100% the fault of TONY STARK... he needed to be kicked out of the Avengers for that shit, and had his bullshit toys taken away, and forced to pay for repairs for everything, and sentenced to prison for murder.

Cap and the rest of the Avengers deserved a medal of honor.

No other actions needed
>>
>>69814805

Putting that power into the hands of globalist bureaucrats is way more dangerous.
>>
I just find it ridiculous that the Avengers (and Tony in particular) only start to feel guilty about the collateral damage AFTER they're shown that little highlight reel of their destruction

Like they just didn't realize? Please

In the immediate aftermath of the alien invasion, or sokovia, there would have been reconstruction efforts that should still be on-going

The only thing on the news for eternity would have been the fallout of those events. People would have been interviewed and cried about the death and destruction. It would have been everywhere you look in every form of media.

But Tony only feels bad once some woman says he killed her son?
>Oh, right, the civilians...

Bullshit. They would have known. The entire "there needs to be oversight" discussion would have happened within 24 hours of the Avengers first Assembling.
>>
>>69814817

>Iron man armour is just normal metal
>>
>>69814860
The answer was yes they were

Vision's a smart guy. He can probably calculate and fully analyze 100,000 ways she could use her power sexually in a split second.
>>
>>69814753
>Hey, I have a metal armor, therefore people who can punch through reinforced concrete like nothing shouldn't affect me
Dude, they can lift around 2.5 tons (same as what Iron man seems to be able to) if Warmachine's punches hurt him (IM2) so can Bucky and Cap with the vibranium shield
>>
>>69814922
>But Tony only feels bad once some woman says he killed her son?

Hey she was black so.. you know... that means more important and Tony would not want to be waysis.
>>
I couldn't even finish watching this movie because it was so fucking boring.
>>
>>69815001

Your pathetic attention span is not something you should be celebrating or adverting to others.
>>
>>69814951
>strawmanning this hard

If it were normal metal, Bucky and Cap would have punched clean through it you daft bastard

Instead, it just does a decent amount of damage
>>
>>69810950
>Team Capfags

Such ''teams'' do not exist even though the marketing tried really hard to force it.
The reason for that is that no one actually ''invest'' emotionally in these soulless garbage products Marvel creates like a well tuned machine.
No one actually cares what happened(anything memorable would be considered a big risk anyway), you'll forget this ''flick'' in a very short time. Maybe just in time to pre-order your next Marvel ticket, like the good sheep you are.
>>
File: 1442724267810.png (200 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1442724267810.png
200 KB, 683x1024
>>69815029
>Marvelcucks defending the shitflick
>>
>>69814979
It does seem like the particular black woman they cast for that part was chosen as part of a cynical decision that she would induce a deeper feeling of shame in the white male audience

They even had to do a little script gymnastics to explain what an english-speaking black kid would have been doing in Sokovia in the first place
>>
>Lonely DCuck continues to make baits with noone replying
>>
>>69812933
He could have signed the accords and literally nothing of substance would have changed. He could still have gone to save Bucky and find Zemo on his own.
>>
>>69815074
>(anything memorable would be considered a big risk anyway)

It sucks that this is true, because it would have been very easy to make the movie memorable

They should have just had War Machine die
The only person who died in this movie was fucking Peggy
Peter got a bruise and Iron Man's suit got messed up
There's our list of casualties

War Machine fell out of the goddamn sky and that was the only part of the movie that felt tense or like shit would finally get real, and they immediately rob it of any impact with
>oh we've got a heartbeat

Don Cheadle is getting pretty old and it's not like War Machine is a big star of the team. Why didn't they just fucking kill him. Now he's crippled so he probably won't even BE war machine anymore so it's the same goddamn thing if he's alive or dead.

However, if Don Cheadle somehow lobbied for them to not kill him off yet I can't blame him because that's a sweet paycheck
>>
>>69815105
You couldn't help yourself though and replied.
lol you probably thought, I'm not giving away my precious You's!! That will show him!! I didn't even reply!!!
>>
>>69815091

Pfft I did not even think it was that good, your statement is that it was boring which is more a criticism of you rather than the movie, kid.
>>
>>69814753
Dude, they just bypassed time to get to weakest points of his armor (I.e. arc-reactor and helmet which was compromised in IM and IM2), they actually don't make any damage to his armor as many idiots think. And his flight system is broken, rocket wasted already. They just moving him with their punches.
>>
Explain to me why super humans would capitulate to the whims of any government. Tony Stark could run his own country if he wanted to.
>>
>>69815229
>if a film is boring it's actually the viewer's fault
What were you thinking when you started writing this post?
>>
>>69812452
notice the butthurt replies you're getting from ameriturds. truly the most brainwashed fools on the planet
>>
>>69815268
Nobody say they would. The whole point is that they should.

Nobody should be above the law. Especially not superpowered beings.
>>
File: 1444897401263.jpg (68 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1444897401263.jpg
68 KB, 320x320
>>69815229
>doesn't like movie
>knows it's complete shit
>still defends it
Typical marvelcuck
>>
>>69815268
The most unbelievable aspect of Tony Stark's character is that he's a "hero"

By all accounts he should have descended into Supervillainy long ago. It just doesn't make any sense for him to be a good person.
>>
>>69814485
That is not the same person. Just saying.
>>
File: 1459479211139.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459479211139.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
>>69810994

Would you guys accept fascism and dictatorship if the dictator was both benevolent and was massively more intelligent+wise than any other person on the planet?
>>
>>69815105
No (space) one

2 words, dumdum
>>
>>69815413
>Nobody should be above the law. Especially not superpowered beings.

But that's wrong. Superhumans are no longer human, they've escaped the human condition. They shouldn't be bound by human laws.
>>
Lmao at the people ITT saying there needs to be accountability. There already is accountability in the form of everyone. We live in anarchy all the time. No one has ever been in charge of a damn thing. What one person wills is obstructed by what all people will and what results is something nobody willed. There's nobody in charge, dingleberries. This is the way it's supposed to be because power corrupts.
>>
>>69815295

Why are you so confused about reality?

Your option is just that an opinion it is does not equate to reality you little special snowflake.
>>
>normal human acts in a life and death situation saving another one, for example in a hostage situation, a fire, etc
>people treat him like a hero
>authorities give him thanks and treat him like a pal
Then
>super hero acts like human above
>"fuck you filthy mutie scum"
>"you should be put down, nobody asked you for help"
>"it's your fault bank robbers exist"

The super hero paradox
>>
>>69815808
It's the costumes, they bring a lot of sexual insecurities on civies that's why they act so belligerent towards supers
>>
File: 1451873280948.jpg (66 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1451873280948.jpg
66 KB, 480x640
>>69815700
>>
>>69815699
> they've escaped the human condition.

How so? They still have to eat, sleep, fuck, repeat.
They are just a bit stronger and/or have a specific skill set.
I hope you're trolling because what you've said is pretty retarded.
>>
>>69815777
I just read the statement of your post, I'm not even that guy.
>>
>>69815483
In the Civil War comics he technically was the supervillain, along with Reed Richards.

>create extradimensional hellish prision to put any heroes who don't surrender to their whims
>put up a team of supervillains to hunt said heroes
>literally no rights or choice if you are a superhuman, it's either work for the military or get your ass forever (the "forever" part was a plot point actually) in the hell superprision
>forceful recruitment of kids to the military
>superhero bootcamp so ridiculously ill-conceived a kid dies the very first day
>did I mention one of the guys running the bootcamp is a zombie nazi mad scientiest?
>oh, and they built a murderous robot clone of Thore
>>
Why did War Machine make Scarlet Witch drop that tower while two people were running right under it? They only avoided being crushed by it by a split second. They could have been killed and he'd be responsible for it.
>>
>>69815863
>They still have to eat, sleep, fuck, repeat.
Bears, lions and literally every animal ever confirmed human
>>
>>69810994
>Let me know when people would be cool with cops running around doing what they want with zero oversight and accountability
Isn't that basically the CIA? Also Snowden proved that Americans don't give a shit about being slaves to the State.
In regards to the movie though both Steve and Tony are wrong, the better option would've been compromise to which they would be open about their operations and talk with other countries to work with them and help rather then doing whatever the fuck they want, Tony's option goes to far and gives the corrupt world leaders all the power and the Avengers to use as their weapons.
>>
>>69815904
>>oh, and they built a murderous robot clone of Thore
Who kills a hero and Tony just goes "meh, stuff happens"

Then, after civil war, he erases his memory and suddenly he can't be accountable for what he did.

And meanwhile Reed is still a fucking cunt and nobody tells him shit.
>>
>>69815700
>I'm a retard: The post.

If we lived in anarchy there would literally be no government. There would be no prisons, no cops, no nothing. Since all these things exist it's pretty apparent to anyone with a functioning brain that there is a form of hierarchy that keeps things under control. And this is how it's been since the first alpha started dominating the first tribe.

Just stop with your feeble attempt to philosophize and maybe read a book first before you spout your childish notions.
>>
File: oiling.jpg (18 KB, 261x296) Image search: [Google]
oiling.jpg
18 KB, 261x296
>>69815682
>implying captain america is smart
>>
>>69810950
I'm surprised that movie even had a team of writers. It seemed like some kid's fan fiction.
>>
>>69815699
>they've escaped the human condition

Black Widow and Hawkeye have escaped the human condition? That's news to me, I thought they were just really good at doing flip kicks and shooting arrows.

I also was not aware that Tony Stark is an ascended being instead of just a man piloting a piece of technology
same with war machine
same with falcon
even cap and bucky aren't superhuman, they were simply forcibly pushed to the peak of human ability

Pretty sure all of those people should definitely still be bound by human laws

Thor and Vision I can make exceptions for but most of these "superheroes" are just slightly specialized people
>>
>>69814011
Doesn't matter what you would do.

Tony Stark criticises Captain america for bringing a retired agent into the fight after he literally blackmails a kid to fight for him.
>>
>>69815928
So you're going to leave out the essential part and focus on the obvious?
How have they escaped the human condition? By having a specific skill set?
Yo, everyone in the Guinness book of world records has escaped the human condition.
Laws don't apply to them anymore people!
>>
>>69816019
>even cap and bucky aren't superhuman
Cap is most definitely a superhuman.

No human even at peak strength could pull a helicopter down or kick a truck hard enough to not only move it a few feet backwards but also cause it to knock a man 12 feet backwards.
>>
>Thanos invades earth
>UN general assembly to dicuss the course of action
>Avengers can't act on their own
>after a day of deliberation, a voting is held on the "send Avengers to save the world" motion
>while cities are being flattened and the Avengers can't do shit about it
>finally tally comes up, the resolution is made
>Avengers start suiting up, Thanos already has the infinity gauntlet and is ready to take over all the universe
>China and Russia use their veto powers to piss off the US of A, the resolution is kill
>Avengers are given a no go
>Vision goes to buy more Paprika

This is the future you Tonyfags would have chosen.
>>
The rest of the world may be happy giving up their sovereignty and living under UN rule, but Captain America knows better. Submitting to foreign authority is un-American, we make the rules.
>>
>>69816019
Also the Sokovia accords would have only put The Avengers under UN supervision - it was hardly like the registration act from the comics, where most of the dissent came from heroes with secret identities who didn't want to register because it would make their loved ones targets

Fuck the comic did this all so much better like >>69815904 said

I wanted to see Tony tossing people in the Phantom Zone prison
>>
>>69816138

>Government agencies hold long bullshit meetings during emergencies

Yea, like when a house is on fire, firemen have to hold a series of sit downs to decide on whether or not to put out the fire, fucking dipshit.
>>
>>69816162
>Fuck the comic did this all so much better like >>69815904 (You) said

Are you out of your mind? The Civil War in the comics sucked precisely because they Tony's side behave completely out of character and evil.
>>
>>69816122
Dude, his strength has it's limits. It's not like he's Dr. Manhatten. He's just a very strong human. He can punch/kick a little harder, jump a little higher, fall a little deeper.

He's still far from escaping the human condition.
>>
>>69816220
Firemen are not under UN control last time I checked.
>>
>>69816138
No, it would have happened like this

>Thanos invades Earth
>Avengers are told to suit up for action but kept on stand-by
>World Governments want to try their latest fancy weapons first (which are being funded and tested constantly seeing as the realization that militarized extraterrestrials exist would spark a whole new boom in defense contracting)
>New weapons fail to scratch Thanos
>"OK fuck it now send in the avengers"

Lotta people would have got rich as fuck off the Sokovia accords and had excuses to do otherwise illegal weapons tests
They still would have sent in the Avengers the second shit got real

Besides it was mostly for PR anyway
>Look everybody we know you're scared of the Avengers but they're under the accords now
Of course this means nothing, but it makes people feel better and makes the UN look like they're at least trying to do something
>>
>>69816301
Firemen usually don't go into other countries to put out fires.

Being this stupid. Doesn't it hurt your brain? You realize the firemen analogy is retarded right? You're just baiting me here right?
>>
the funny thing is:

>Iron Man fags: he is not 100% right, he has a good few points but thats it... but hey you can really see where he is coming from

>Capfags: HUUURR DINDU NUFFIN WRONG

really makes you think
>>
>>69816220
And in situations where there's a threat but it's not world ending? The decision would be influenced by politics and that's not acceptable. It's like Captain America said, they'll have agendas.
>>
>>69816365
was meant for >>69816220
>>
>>69816296
the dude can take the force of a grenade exploding pushing him backwards into a building and get up. He can punch hard enough to crack a suit that deflects tank shots, he held down a helicopter from taking off WITH HIS BARE HANDS.

MCU Cap is superhuman.
>>
>>69815991
Joss, please.
>>
>>69816365
>You realize the firemen analogy is retarded right?
Umh, yes? I didn't start the firemen analogy, chum.
>>
File: RDJ Oscars.jpg (93 KB, 469x764) Image search: [Google]
RDJ Oscars.jpg
93 KB, 469x764
>>69814916
>That wee turd

Christ, it's pretty fucking hard to look up to a superhero played by RDJ when in your heart of hearts you know you could probably beat the shit out of him yourself.
>>
>>69816425
So what? There's a reason why he uses the shield. If he gets hit by a bullet in the head he's fucking done. All his strength counts for nothing.
>>
>>69816425
He also survived being frozen solid for over half a century
>>
>>69815981
Why does reality offend you so much? I don't actually want an answer to that. Instead think about the implications of "What one person wills is obstructed by what all people will, and what results is something nobody willed".

hint: it's anarchy
>>
What are the stats to Cap's strength anyways? How much can he squat, deadlift, bench press, OHP, etc.?
>>
>>69816138
>implying it won't be like this:

>Thanos makes it to earth
>UN decides Avengers needs to suit up
>Avengers fight Thanos & Co.
>Vision dies
>Cap and Wanda watching it live on television
>no one of Team Cap can do anything to help because they are stuck in Wakanda
>see how their ex-friends geting slaughtered
>commit sudoku
>>
>>69816514
And guess what happens when you step out of line, you get thrown into jail. All your freedom gone.

Anarchy doesn't work that way. Fucking retard. Anarchy means the lack of authority. We live in a society where there is a definite authority. That's why you can't have CP on this board. Fucktard.
>>
>>69810950
The Marvel MMO has been doing a team Cap/team Stark thing for a bit and the Anti-Registrationfags win every time.

The nerds #standwithcap.
>>
>>69816629
what mmo?
>>
>>69816425
You just don't understand what human peak condition means or underestimate it.
>>
>>69815093
Funny as the actual character from the comic that she is based on is white. Blackwashing?
>>
>>69816705
Marvel Heroes
>>
"Guys, the Avengers have too much reach. We need to be controlled... by the guy who literally created Abomination and has a hard on for bringing down super heroes."

That didn't make any sense it all. Tony knows who Ross is. He knows Ross is the one who made Abomination. Why would he hand over all control to what is more or less a war criminal who unleashed a weapon of mass destruction on American soil? I also would have loved a scene of them trying to tell Thor what to do.
>>
>>69816629
I don't know, in Future Fight faggots always choosing Iron Man pic, whether it is pro or anti registration.
>>
How did Zimo know what happened in 1991?
He must have had some suspicion about Bucky killing the Starks otherwise he wouldn't have gone through all the trouble.
But how did he know?
Was it in the Hydra files Black Widow leaked, if so then why did he need to find the base in Russia?
>>
>>69810994

>he thinks the UN can control a group of superheroes that literally have the power to destroy the entire world

lol yeah ok.
>>
>>69816600
There is no authority, there's just obstructions to people's desires, thus this is anarchy, and it has resulted in the structure you see around you. It's a simple concept, dude.
>>
>>69816750

Have you not been paying attention?

It is routine to replace white characters with black ones in 2016.
>>
>>69810994
>fascist

My favorite meme word
>>
>>69814916
>100% the fault of TONY STARK

>tony gets brainwashed by the staff and wanda
>all his fault
>bucky gets brainwashed by supernazis
>you can't blame him.
>>
>>69817003
That's a good point actually, he really is a shit head
> oh hey guys I nearly accidentally the whole world but not my fault cuz I was like mind controlled, no hard feelings right?
> you killed MY parents that I resented (and feel guilty about) that built weapons and earnt blood money and we're generally p shitty while under mind control? REEEEEEE
>>
>>69817129
>> oh hey guys I nearly accidentally the whole world but not my fault cuz I was like mind controlled, no hard feelings right?
Except he never said that and completely blames himself for Ultron
Are you retarded?
>>
>>69817151
I think it might be the guy who wants to fuck dogs.
>>
>>69816951
It's correct in this usage .
>>
>>69817129
Tony Stark is the only one who takes responsibility for his shitty actions.
>>
>>69816880
they did a decent job locking up half the team in jail until Captain Fascist broke them out
>>
>>69816600
>Anarchy doesn't work that way.
It depends who you look at. I like starting with Kant's little definition of law without coercion/enforcement. Everyone follows the laws because they are right, they're agreeable and so on, and do so by their own authority/volition.

Obv that's not all anarchy, it's developed since, and Kant felt that laws require coercion to be enforced, but it's an easy way to say something meaningful.
>>
File: horny.jpg (134 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
horny.jpg
134 KB, 500x333
>>69814731
>>69812689
>>69813162
>>69813956
>>69814456
>>69814731
>>69815682
>>69816880
>>69816951
>all these mad capfaggots

Holy shit the butthurt is real.
>>
>>69816296
He still has superhuman strength. He doesn't have to be on the level of someone like Dr Manhattan to be a superhuman.
>>
Fuck #teamcap
Fuck #teamstark

#TEAMROSS

Lock up everyone of these stupid ass school children that are entrusted to save the universe. How heroic when they each only chose their side with shallow reasoning and then resort to, "You're wrong." "No, you're wrong." This is reaching the peak of infantilism if the average audience member thought the Civil War aspect of the film was engaging and monolithic when it was just a schoolyard fucking fight.

Lock them up and sink them to the ocean floor.
Fuck em' all. #teamross
>>
>>69810994
>Let me know when people would be cool with cops running around doing what they want with zero oversight and accountability
Aren't they already?
>>
>>69816835
He needed to get that video to prove that Bucky did it.
>>
I agree with captain america's side of the argument only because hes a fucking boy scout with a firm grasp of right and wrong. It's when fucking nutjobs get a hold of that 'muh way muh rights' ideology that they ruin it for everybody.
>>
>>69816885
>There is no authority, there's just obstructions to people's desires,

This is a retarded semantics game.

When a cop signals to pull over. You're going to pull over. Not because you want to, but because you have to. You know what's that called? Someone having authority over you.

>authority
ɔːˈθɒrJti/
noun
noun: authority; plural noun: authorities

>the power or right to give orders, make decisions, and enforce obedience.

That's the reality we live in today. Deal with it.

>anarchy
ˈanəki/
noun
noun: anarchy

>a state of disorder due to absence or non-recognition of authority or other controlling systems

This is not the state I recognize in our society. If you do, good for you. Reality will disagree with you every time you refuse to stop at a red light.
>>
>>69814037
I don't get why people tend to rate TFA low? It's a fun movie and no aspect of it stands out as bad to me. I'd give it a 7 probably, and the other two movies 8s
>>
>>69811609
Wait... that airport scene took place in... Germany?
>>
>>69817512
>when it was just a schoolyard fucking fight
That was ridiculous. Why didn't they just disable the plane anyway? I knew you'd be here cap to get that plane out of here! So me and some other guys are going to slap you around a bit!
>>
>>69817499
Well this introduces a whole new problem to the discussion then

What is the legal cutoff for being considered superhuman? At what point, or with what combined abilities, do you become "above human laws"?

That seems like a fucking nightmare to litigate
>>
>>69817580
Makes no sense bruh.

The best thing I can think of is he happens to know when and where the Starks died, and then realises that it coincides with some mission details that were leaked. But even then it makes little sense.
>>
>>69813698
What a stupid argument. It can be used to justify almost anything.
>>
>>69817794
As far as the MCU is concerned mutants aren't a thing, and none of the native Earth heroes were born with those superpowers. In that regard you could make litigation involving what kind of performance advancing tools or drugs someone has received. Thor would be a different case since he's basically an ambassador and doesn't have to answer to Terran law.
>>
>>69817947
>Terran law.

I fear what kind of rabbit hole we're going down here
>>
>>69811609
yeah people act irrationally and have complex emotions. This is why autists hate/dont understand the movie
>>
>>69817947
>>69817794

Since we are talking about the MCU. According to AoS. The accord requires all people with power to go on a govt. watch list. Their power would be tested and they have to take a physiological evaluation. If the govt. find them a danger to society. They get frozen in amber.
>>
>>69818104
they probably didn't know what the movie was about and just asumed it would be familiar with the comics, since Feige didn't gave them any clues kek
>>
File: 1401457432348[1].jpg (22 KB, 300x279) Image search: [Google]
1401457432348[1].jpg
22 KB, 300x279
>Despite the supergeeks’ arguing either against working for the restrictive capitalist government or for their own sense of doing right and correcting injustice, the fact is, nothing here has gravitas. Civil War is politics as adolescents misperceive social/global crisis.

>This has been going on for so long (ever since Hollywood realized the bounty to be had in cajoling comic-book culture’s ready audience; since, say, the 1978 Superman film, then 1989’s Batman) that, by now, the brainwashing is complete. The trivializing has grabbed such hold that when a genuine pop artist like Zack Snyder deepens comics lore into visionary, moral art (the profound Man of Steel and Batman v Superman), many fanboys, and critics, react with anger, resentment — and ignorance.
>>
>>69817879
>he happens to know when and where the Starks died
That's public knowledge.
>>
>>69813698
He is basically saying "whatever I believe is the truth" and then refusing to listen to anyone who questions that.
>>
>>69810950
yeah, do you want to know how i know youre a virgin in thier 20s?
>>
>>69813698
>this libertarian wet dream
Holy shit.
Also didn't he go live in an african country at the end of civil war? Is wakanda basically somalia the libertarian paradise?
>>
>>69819185
Do you want to know how I know you're ESL?
>>
File: NoYouMove.jpg (33 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
NoYouMove.jpg
33 KB, 300x224
>>69813698
>>69817896
cap gets us
>>
>>69817896
Like with anything taken out of context
>>
File: 1463691101573.jpg (13 KB, 200x212) Image search: [Google]
1463691101573.jpg
13 KB, 200x212
>>69816563
>Cap's team being stuck in Wakanda while king of said country is on their side with all of the fancy high tech jets.
Keep on shitposting, m9.
>>
>>69820554
ok, they can fly around in Wakanda in those fancy jets, because everywhere else they are wanted criminals
>>
>>69810950
Is Black Panther's suit invulnerable because it's made of vibranium?
>>
>>69820659
Yes
Is pretty much bulletproof and highly resistant, but not indestructible.
>>
>>69814074
Honestly it fits more that cap in the MCU isnt the one to say that, he isnt some orator to make lofty speaches of truth and justice, hes just a guy who wants to do the right thing
>>
>>69820653
Yeah, cause they had such a hard time getting from Germany to fucking Syberia while already being wanted criminals.
>>
>>69810950
Civil War was a bad idea in the comics, and it was a bad idea in the movies.

It's poking at one of the fundamental deviations from reality of superhero stories, pricking at the bubble of suspension of disbelief. These are lines of thought you want to avoid for the purpose of making the genre work.

If you're going to consider people with the powers or attitude of superheroes in a realistic world or even certain aspects of a realistic world, you do that in a throwaway franchise, because after you've made your point, you won't be telling superhero stories anymore, you'll be telling postmodern superhero deconstructions that are deeply unsatisfying in repetition or continuation.

Masked vigilantes are obviously not a good idea. Large numbers of superpowered people would make the world unstable. Supervillains would have a much more success hurting the unpowered general population than superheroes would have protecting us from them. Superpowered people wouldn't sort themselves neatly into heroes and villains. Technology doesn't disappear once it is no longer relevant to the plotline it was invented for.

None of this should be the focus of a superhero story!
>>
>>69812956
>I bet you're okay with the "war on terror", ignorant little child
Muslim detected.
>>
File: captainrevisionism.jpg (122 KB, 1024x644) Image search: [Google]
captainrevisionism.jpg
122 KB, 1024x644
>>69817896
>>
>>69814339
Ironic that you would call anyone a child i wonder why.
>>
File: 1463690604429.jpg (76 KB, 519x600) Image search: [Google]
1463690604429.jpg
76 KB, 519x600
>>69821625
J E W S B T F O
E
W
S
B
T
F
O
>>
>>69814518
Thanks, we actually care about your input
>>
>>69811609
That's essentially Iron Man's character. It's his way or no way. The nicest he will ever be was in Iron Man 1.
>>
I don't even understand the Cap's position
Isn't his entire logic basically "WHY SHOULD WE OBEY THE LAW LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD"?
>>
>>69816445
He's not supposed to be strong outside of his armor you manchild autist.
>>
>>69821914
He fears authority because of Shield, Hydra, and the Nazis. He felt like the UN council would've been the same thing. I don't understand why they didn't just privatize the Avengers and then have the US/UN/NATO/CIA/whoever hold them responsible for things.

>Avengers blows up a building on accident
>company that owns the building slaps the Avengers with the cost of the damages
>Stark and the other Avengers pay it
>Avengers manage themselves
Problem fucking solved
>>
>>69817415
Why are you so mad though
>>
>>69821914
Come back when you'll have watched the movie, the accords were never about them breaking the law.
>>
>>69816835
The leaks from widow had the date, but not the video, he obviously made the link from a simple google search to see that the date linked with howard starks death and pieced together the puzzle and followed.
>>
File: 188864378551.jpg (443 KB, 1080x864) Image search: [Google]
188864378551.jpg
443 KB, 1080x864
>>69810950

I read the comics. Sound like they butchered it.

Captain fraught back because registering people is too Sonos to what the nazis did to the Jews. Also the government is easily corruptible. Did everyone forget winter soldier?

Fucking marveldroves are dumb
>>
>>69821823
I always enjoyed the moral ambiguity of the Iron Man movies, like he's only made out to be the good guy through editing, and they let a few things slip through.

Like how in the first Iron Man, he insists he's done making weapons, and the suit isn't a weapon, then he's got those little guns that pop out of his shoulders and straight-up shoot bullets into people's heads, apparently having made a habit of dropping into situations he has no way to fully understand and killing people on superficial appearances.

Then in Iron Man 2, he has apparently imposed peace on the Middle East entirely by acting on his own personal judgement. There is, conveniently, no kill count or mention of collateral damage.
>>
> Tony
> 36 hours to capture Cap
> Fly from Germany to New York
> recruit Youtube kid
> build him a suit
> spends 24 doing all that instead of finding Cap

I think the writers have clearly indicated that Stark is a fucking retard in this movie

> Cap
> For TRUTH and Justice
> Do not move FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE
> did you know he killed muh parents?
> yes
> fuck you robot man
> beat the shit out of you and go with my bff who killed your mommy
> did nothing wrong

He's as American as you can get
>>
>>69810950
Good intentions and all that. The road to tyranny and all that. Lrn2history fags.
>>
>>69817151
>completely blames himself for Ultron
I keep waiting for the reveal that Hank Pym was sneaking around at tiny size during Avengers 2 and somehow it was all his fault.

...followed by a scene in which he beats his wife.
>>
>>69822211
Hi didn't exactly know Bucky was the one who killed Tony's parents.
He actually fought for truth and justice, he avoided Bucky's summary execution for a crime he didn't commit, he also fought against the real evil behind all of this.
>>
>>69822211
>didn't tell Tony about his parents so that he would kill his best friend in a fit of rage
>he finds out
>tries to kill Cap's best friend in a fit of rage
Fuck this guy, right?
>>
>>69822025
exactly, just like they do it in the comics
>>
File: 1435803665343.jpg (36 KB, 520x416) Image search: [Google]
1435803665343.jpg
36 KB, 520x416
>>69818664
>>
It bugged the piss out of me that the whole thing was biased against Stark for no better reason than having Captain America's name in the title. If it hadn't been for the whole "shoot on sight" deal, there might have actually been some ambiguity on whether or not Captain was doing the right thing by causing thousands of dollars in damage and injuring a shitload of cops, not to mention the collateral damage on citizens.

God forbid the audience have to think in a Marvel superhero movie though.
>>
>>69822408
This, the moment Thunderbolt said shoot to kill without having much evidence on Bucky pretty much validated Cap's actions.

But again, when they got Bucky and proved they weren't going to kill him Cap was almost on board, then the whole Zemo plan appeared and fucked the signing
>>
>>69810950
Why would I want a government, the useless fucks at the UN of all, to have the most powerful weapons under their control?
>>
>>69822312
Yeah, that's another thing that pissed me off. If both Bucky and Cap recognized that this was the footage of the assassination of Stark's parents, the action which I remind you shaped Stark into who he is and the guilt for which drives his more humanitarian actions, why did they let it play out? Why not pull an Elvis and just shoot the TV? Fuck's sake, you know he's not going to take this well, tell him later after focusing on the task at hand.
>>
how much are you faggots being paid to write this shit thread , the movies plot didnt make any sense after them getting rid of shield
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.