[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anything better than these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: goat.jpg (703 KB, 591x591) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
703 KB, 591x591
Anything better than these?
>>
Monkey Dust.
>>
Rick and Morty is pretty good but will probably squander its potential like Venture Bros. Frisky Dingo is a worthy successor to Sealab/predecessor to Archer and one of the most quotable series ever. O'Grady has some of the charm and honesty of Home Movies.
>>
Morel Orel
The only thing that is better than Morel Orel is of course, Xavier.
>>
The Brak Show. Not better necessarily but it would go with those well.
>>
>>69809705
>>69809881
I remember watching Xavier when I was younger and just being completely like "what the fuck am I watching?". But I love everything else in that pic. Is it really worth giving another chance?
>>
>>69809705
I'LL NEVER GET OUT OF THIS WORRRRRRRRRRULD ALIVE
>>
>>69809956
It is what it is. The show does not care about your aesthetic sense or whether you're able to keep up. There are some absolutely brilliant bits in the scripts but the show does not care at all whether or not those bits hit their targets. If you can deal with a show that hates you, it might be worth a watch.
>>
>>69809705
why did you blow it the fuck out like a real nigga hours picture

>>69809956
Xavier is, not kidding, the best thing in that picture. If you can keep up with it (it moves fast as fucking shit) you'll find not only shakespearian-like wordplay, but also pretty slick social and political commentary.

top tier show
>>
File: deb.jpg (8 KB, 145x214) Image search: [Google]
deb.jpg
8 KB, 145x214
You wake up from a wet dream and this girl is standing beside you bed.

Wat do?
>>
>>69809956
Also I wanna add that I gush about the show so much because my favorite kind of content is information-overload. Things that just dont stop pounding imagery and content into your head. If you like superjail you'll probably like xavier.
>>
>>69810164
Worst character in a great show
>>
>>69810133
>real nigga hours

MURDER DAT LYK SUNN
>>
File: 72056-1.jpg (22 KB, 440x640) Image search: [Google]
72056-1.jpg
22 KB, 440x640
>>69809845
Yes.

>Others
Duckman
Frisky Dingo
Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
The Venture Bros

>Not quite there but still worth watching
China, IL
Ugly Americans
>>
File: 1450823997423.jpg (75 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1450823997423.jpg
75 KB, 720x720
>Who did this to you guys?
>Our...son
> I know it was arson, Dad, but who did it?!

Xavier is has some fantastic writing
>>
>>69810270
I remember feeling so whatever about ugly americans. It just felt too... quipy or something. I think it was just annoying that the characters felt like they were constantly trying to one-up each other in conversation.

Art and animation were cool tho
>>
>>69810324
Totally agree, I felt like the concept had potential, but my god did they run every joke into the ground.
>>
https://youtu.be/bUnu5HtO4hg?list=PL5Q3h0TzKpxgDSa4VbVlj_-bjHHx2O1ug&t=100

The Boss is the GOAT character
>>
>>69809705
> Anything better than these?
Space Ghost.
>>
>>69811018
this is entertaining and all but jesus this "animation" is fucking garbage. I don't care if its intentional, its lazy as fuck.
>>
>>69811306
Listen to it as a radioplay if it annoys you so much
>>
>>69810172
Can you rec some of your other fav information overload content?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.