[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: JJpic2.png (97 KB, 442x353) Image search: [Google]
JJpic2.png
97 KB, 442x353
>10 most anticipated movies of 2016
>capeshit
>capeshit
>capeshit
>capeshit
>Warcraft
>Finding Dory
>capeshit
>The BFG
>capeshit
>Rogue One

https://youtu.be/vk7izY8gmmg
>>
>Shits on Jurassic World
>Wears a Star Wars cape while reviewing TFA
>Fanboys like a baby
>Praises it to the sun

Why make a review if your opinion is just going to be biased off of your nostalgia? No one needs to this guy cum in his pants for 7 minutes. Just say it obviously fan serviced you and move on.
>>
>>69809570
star wars is considered capeshit btw
>>
>>69809570
leave Jeremy alone

he is a honest normie
>>
what do you except from normies

they see Nolan as cinema-god . thats how shit they are
>>
>>69809570

What else is there even? I'm struggling to come up with anything coming out this year that isn't capeshit or a cash grab franchise movie of some kind.

The Founder. I came up with The Founder.
>>
>>69809676
The Neon Demon
>>
>>69809623
Jurassic world was shit regardless of nostalgia
>>
Why would anyone watch internet movie reviewers? They have no sense of what makes a good film.

They just get caught up in plot like the capeshit autists here on /tv/.
>>
>>69809676
A Monster Calls
>>
>>69809636
Nothing against him, I just find it funny that it's gotten to a point where capeshit has this much of a hold on cinema that it makes up most of his list. There's barely anything else anymore. Kind of sad desu.
>>
>>69809665
This

>watching youtube turbo normie """"""moviebuffs""""""
>expecting them not to have pleb taste
>>
>>69809570
How could someone who's invested hundreds of hours in film like capeshit?
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WHAT
>>
>>69810155
I don't mind the odd capeshit, but it has to be something different from the norm.

I can only watch one in a blue moon anyway
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.