[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>And what with Billy being the older brother and having a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: le momface.png (2 MB, 1920x1032) Image search: [Google]
le momface.png
2 MB, 1920x1032
>And what with Billy being the older brother and having a bigger cock... Julian's was never small, but Billy's was... oh, it was enormous!

what did she mean by this
>>
>>69808316
I dunno but the script for this movie was really fucking cringy. It's like it was written by an idiot.
>>
TAKE

IT

OFF

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Best scene in OGF tbqh
>>
refn is the new m. night shalmamyanyaynanaynnyyn, hes living off the success of drive. all of his other movies are absolute GARBAGE and his newest one seems to follow that trend

and holy shit, i couldnt watch more than 30 mins of only god forgives, i think it may be the most pretenious movie of all time
>>
>>69808316
Okay, that does it. I will watch that film as soon as possible.
>>
>>69808425

you will realize your mistake pretty quickly
>>
>>69808316
She's asserting her dominance by making Julian feel inferior to his older brother by saying he had a larger dick and was therefore more of a man.
>>
I thought the thai cop guy was horrendously miscast. He didn't look imposing at all, and he was so old he could hardly run in the chase sequence.
>>
File: stalin.jpg (645 KB, 1200x1635) Image search: [Google]
stalin.jpg
645 KB, 1200x1635
film?
>>
>>69808567

[UNSHEATHES KATANA]: the movie
>>
>>69808334
It was written by an autist, so close.
>>
>>69808408
Pleb post #1266-62819
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.