[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE The Mongols used to train eagles to hunt wolves >Put
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: joe-rogan-ex.jpg (143 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan-ex.jpg
143 KB, 900x900
>DUDE The Mongols used to train eagles to hunt wolves
>Put that on Jamie
>You see this??
>This is insane!
>THIS IS INSANE
>*spills Caveman Coffee on laptop*
Why do you still like this faggot /tv/?
>>
I've never even known him to be an entity, beyond Fear Factor and/or News Radios
>>
>>69807824
Because it's entertaining background noise.
>>
File: 1404238251178.png (173 KB, 501x576) Image search: [Google]
1404238251178.png
173 KB, 501x576
what is the best episode tho
>>
>>69807824
Because he's not you.
>>
He stopped being interesting a long time ago. Right around the time he fucked his forum.
>>
Can anyone reupload or link me to roganwatch?

this kettlebell throwing faggot got them taken down
>>
he's a creepy sexist shitbaby
>>
>>69807824
>he expects me to walk to the shops in silence
Not even once
>>
How many times a week does he fondle Redban?
>>
>it's Whitney Cummings flirting with Joe episode
>>
>>69808192
Lol why?
>>
>>69808207
When is Whitney Cummings not being a huge, unfunny slut?
>>
I listened to his standup and its pretty fucking bad.
>>
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard
>>
>>69807824
his wife has an ugly face
>>
>>69808226
It was good back in the day when he wasnt trying to appeal to everyone and their mother.
>>
>>69808163
Its called cuckwatch now,hes reuploaded most of the stuff

https://youtu.be/3H1AQMTpd4k
>>
Sully is a dumb nigger and I hope he gets a heart attack and dies like that cunt Outlaw.
>>
Daily reminder that Joe Rogan is just a toned down version of Alex Jones.
>>
>>69808248
>It was good back in the day
When? 2006? I watched that one on Netflix and it was the shittiest stand up I sat through by far.

DUDE LOUSE NOISES AUTISM EYES POO POO DICKS DICKS
>>
>>69808284
Reminder that Alex Jones is just a burgered up version of David Icke.
>>
>>69807824
>the ego on this fucking guy

i hope he gets assassinated dimebag darrell style.
>>
>>69808226
He thinks he can do whatever he wants and call it comedy because of his god kinsington or however that balding, fat and unfunny harpy is called. Kineson? I am too lazy to look that fag up
>>
SCHAUB IS GOD
>>
>actually belong to a gym despite browsing 4chan
>go to work out upstairs
>pass the open area
>notice a monkey head kettlebell
>A MONKEY HEAD KETTLEBELL

goddamn non-ironic joe rogan fans
>>
>>69807824
Joe Rogan is based and relatively self-aware.

Most of the peculiar shit he says is prefaced with a mention that its an uncommon theory or opinion.

Go and actually listen to most podcast interviewers, they will bore you to death within 5 minutes, even with a good guest.
>>
File: david icke.jpg (104 KB, 780x497) Image search: [Google]
david icke.jpg
104 KB, 780x497
>>69808917
>>
>>69808207
>when they bring up that she sends him texts about random shit in the middle of the night and theres just an air of awkwardness
You know she wants that dick but cant.
>>
>>69807824
He is absolutely horrible. Did anyone listen to the one with Louis Theroux? Jesus Christ. Why even have guest when all he does is speak about himself?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.