[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Find a better comedy Protip: You fucking can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images-4.jpg (17 KB, 300x440) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
17 KB, 300x440
ITT: Find a better comedy

Protip: You fucking can't
>>
Blazing Saddles
>>
>>69807807
Mel Brooks is always
>>
In the Company of Men.

But it's hard. I had to dig.
>>
There a couple great jokes on that movie, most of them are either too on-the-nose or just plain bad. "The wrong kid died" and the whole being cut in half bit are just shit
>>
>>69807843
Always funny*
>>
Airplane
>>
>>69807807
Maybe if you're over 45.
>>
Strange Wilderness
>>
>>
Borat
>>
I'm so sick and tired of everybody thinking that Walk Hard was a "comedy". People didn't know the REAL Dewey Cox, and how he died a broken man. Oh, sure, many of you remember his very last performance on television just before he died, back stage, but, Walk Hard doesn't even BEGIN to touch on the hardships this man suffered, and much of it was embellished, and many of the biographers and screen writers took liberties with the TRUTH! Yes, Dew had his fair share of problems, but he was, in reality, a kind, gentle, caring man, that is when he WASN'T strung out on the latest designer drug that came his way. (And, contrary to what you saw in the film, he DID eventually pay for all the drugs he took) Just listen to the ORIGINAL versions of Walk Hard, and Guilty as Charged, and compare them to what you heard in the film. This man was a tortured soul that nobody knew!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.