[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>character makes himself a bowl of cereal >he pours WAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: frog3.jpg (7 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
frog3.jpg
7 KB, 250x237
>character makes himself a bowl of cereal
>he pours WAY to little milk
>>
>character drinks from cup
>it's pretend. there's no liquid in the cup
>>
>character drinks some whiskey
>it's actually real alcohol and you can tell how his performance gets worse
>>
>>69806961
>falling for the dairy Jew
>>
>character doesn't wake up in the middle of the night and drink milk straight from the jug to quench his thirst before going back to sleep
>>
>>69806961

>to

dumb frogposter
>>
>>69806961
dumb frogposter
you have to go back >>>/r9k/
>>
File: dumb redditposter.jpg (60 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
dumb redditposter.jpg
60 KB, 500x492
>everybody must have the exact same quantities of liquid with their food as I have or I have an Autism Explosion
>>
>>69807046
I'm autistic as fuck when it comes to this because you can tell if something is weighted by looking at how they react when picking it up in their hand.

Plus i hate hate hate hearing the hollow noise an empty Styrofoam cup makes when placed down, but they'll still "drink" from it.
>>
>>69807114

fucking retard
>>
>>69806961
>cereal
Literal garbage
>>
>character makes himself a bowl of cereal
>hes a grown man and still eating kiddie shit
>>
File: dumb fred poster.png (271 KB, 490x487) Image search: [Google]
dumb fred poster.png
271 KB, 490x487
>>69807114
>>
>character pissing
>Clear stream with no blood
Ree
>>
I swear to god in the Pianist the scene where he is speaking to another man at a camp while eating beans from a tin can, you can hear the can is empty and you can make out the gum in his mouth from the excessive chewing.
>>
>character doesnt know the difference between "to" and "too".
>he's a frogposter
>>
File: 1404243746624.gif (3 MB, 253x145) Image search: [Google]
1404243746624.gif
3 MB, 253x145
>character doesn't have to take a dozen prescription doses every 6 hours
>no empty liquor bottles, rolled up dollar bills, or puddles of bloody vomit anywhere in his large clean apartment
>has a salaried day job with benefits

How do they expect anyone to empathize with this
>>
>character drinks black coffee immediately after pouring it and his tongue doesn't melt
Ree Ree
>>
>>69807202
kek
>>
>>69807126
Literally every burger commercial people are taking fake bites
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.