[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How easily offended are you by things you see in film & television?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: offendedhulk.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
offendedhulk.webm
3 MB, 640x360
How easily offended are you by things you see in film & television?

What was the most recent thing you saw which offended you?
>>
I'm offended by quips and they're fucking everywhere now.
>>
I was offended by the last episode of Game of Thrones. when the Dragon Queen simply pushed over the fire brazier and it caused battle hardened Towelheads to panic and run around like little girls.

the entire scene was offensive and an insult to my intelligence. fuck this meme show.
>>
i unironically get triggered by even the faintest whiff of progressive politics or anything that's "degenerate" and it's seriously effecting my ability to enjoy all forms of media
>>
>>69806533

lol need a tampon bby? *kisses ur 4head*
>>
>>69806439
I was offended by all the shitty green screen and how shit even the practical effects looked in X-men Apocalypse
>>
Rarely.

The way Australians are portrayed in film sometimes irritates me but doesn't really offend me,
>>
>>69806439
I don't get offended by anything because I'm not mentally 13.
>>
I get offended by traditional values and non-meme writing. Put more of those things in movies & shows and I will get so mad at you.
>>
Bm/wf
>>
I only get offended when you guys tell me to.
>>
I'm not easily offended, I'm just mad when movies are stupid and shoehorn their liberal anti-white-male SJW agenda, but that's because people who enjoy these kind of shit are usually sheeple who can't think for themselves
>>
>>69806439
constant sex in american tv & constant pathetic attempt of terrible jokes offends me coz it's failed attempt to redirect my attention from stupid plot is implying the audience is turd & creators can get away with it if they appeal to people's primitive side as opposed to thie intellect..
>>
>English please!

This triggers me so hard. I want there to be a movie or show where the response is "I am speaking English. Shall I simplify?" or something similar.
>>
>>69806439
If you get offended by movies, you need to go outside more
>>
>>69807025
if i can barely cope with exposure to films how am i supposed to cope with real life
>>
>>69806439
VERY easily.

Just when they blatantly treat the audiences like retards, which would be in every movie ever made in hollywood
>>
>>69807025
>where you see big ass banners & posters of said duck movie
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.