[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this season suck so hard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.jpg (203 KB, 1024x706) Image search: [Google]
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.jpg
203 KB, 1024x706
Why does this season suck so hard?
>>
Shitty pacing.
>>
>>69805314
Bunch of reasons.
Bad planning, change in leadership, bad writing, introducing bad characters, underwriting existing characters, underdeveloping the main plots, I don't know

It's just a bad show
>>
The guy they got for wally can't act for shit. The writing is god awful.
>>
>>69805700
He's fine considering the material he's been given.

I more have a problem with Zoom. He can murder all of them at any time but chooses to do nothing for the majority of an episode. Why does he need an army of meta-humans? He can do all of their jobs in the blink of an eye.
>>
>>69805314
>zoom, reverse flash
>epitome of DC creativity
>>
>>69805869
Captain Cold was interesting and one of his main rouges...but then they took him away for Legends of Tomorrow..
>>
LoT is awful.
>>
>>69805832
same like flash can stop every fucking villain ever by just running at them and knocking them out before they realize that. Remember that episode where he could react to a fucking bullet and catch it? And then just run to next villain, do a 5min talkshow and get hit by some bullshit projectile and lie on the ground disabled?
>>
>>69809429
Show Flash is teeribly underpowered compared to comic book flash, can't even reach speed of light
>>
>>69806257
he'll be back next season, but I agree that this season is alot weaker with his abscence
>>
>>69805314
it is dc shit
>>
>>69806257
I haven't watch the flash series, but mirror man always seemed like the flash villain with the most potential. Isn't just a clone of the flash is quite different from every well known DC villain, he just needed a GOAT design like mysterio
>>
Why does Zoom wear the mask?
>>
It doesn't, its just as bad as the first season. The entire series is awful, thats the problem here.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.