[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he retire or something? I haven't heard anything about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: wenn2684564.jpg (142 KB, 792x1000) Image search: [Google]
wenn2684564.jpg
142 KB, 792x1000
Did he retire or something? I haven't heard anything about his future plans.
>>
>>69805062
hes dead
>>
Wow, Peter Jackson has lost a lot of weight.
>>
>>69805105
Corpses tend to do that.
>>
>>69805062
Apparently he is gonna make a Doctor Who episode, other than that i dont know
>>
>>69805062

he's Directing and Producing the new Tin Tin movie with Steven Spielburger.
>>
>>69805062
he needs to get back to his roots and make a follow up to either bad taste or brain dead. personally i'd like him to direct a new muppets reboot in the vein of the feebles
>>
>>69805062

he's the 2nd highest gross Director of all time. his future plans are sitting on his fat ass eating.
>>
>>69805062
He's doing a Doctor Who episode and then.. and then..
>>
>>69805062
A rare example of a director kino-ing so hard that they run of fuel for the rest of their career
I would like to see him make a movie with Viggo, Elijah, and Ian, something completely different. That would be comfy. Nothing too big.
>>
>>69805062

Not sure why everyone seems to love this guy. The LotR movies are some of my favourite of all time but he hasn't made a single good movie before them or since. His latest movies, the Hobbit ones, are some of the worst movies I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>69806513
His King Kong was great, don't know why people rag on it besides the excessive length.
>>
He spends a lot of time setting up the film industry in New Zealand. Making kinos was only even part of his bigger plans
>>
you've really got to say the name when you post this guy's newer pics

i had no fucking idea that could be peter jackson
>>
File: Bad Taste.jpg (106 KB, 740x482) Image search: [Google]
Bad Taste.jpg
106 KB, 740x482
>>69806879
But he looked like that before he went big budget.
>>
>>69805062
He's rich as fuck and probably taking a long break after directing all of the hobbit movies one after the other. Also he's super fat again.
>>
>>69805131
corpses decompose, not lose weight faggot
>>
>>69806387
After what he said about his progression as a director from FOTR to Hobbit I'm not sure if Viggo actually has enough respect for him to work with him again.
>>
>>69806577
I give it an allowance for being HIS King Kong. Like he's been a fan for so long he made the remake he wanted to make and all that shit.

I still think it's kinda shit though. Not that the 70s one was any better.

The thing I liked most about the original was the whole "mankind trying to control the uncontrollable" thing. It came out way before Michael Crichton ran that into the ground.

In this movie he tries to do the same thing but with a loving, ice skating delicate ape. He's not a beast he's this way too human thing that the big meanie head military men want to hurt.

Was no terror about his rampage because it wasn't a rampage it was just him wandering around looking for some blonde bitch.
>>
tHE hOBBIT WAS A BETTER MOTION PICTURE THAN ANY OF THE lORD OF THE rINGS MOTION PICTURES
>>
This man should have been making the Dark Tower movies.
>>
>>69807192
what he say?
>>
>>69805062
He's been setting up and directing a lot of world war 1 memorabilia in wellington musuem, that was last year though and afaik he just got all his cucks at weta to do that for him, cause that's all they talked about when I went there.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.