[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post the best Horror movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: the witch 567874567875456.jpg (834 KB, 1280x1896) Image search: [Google]
the witch 567874567875456.jpg
834 KB, 1280x1896
Post the best Horror movies
>>
You first.
>>
>>69803385
The Witch is pretty good i bet it's better than your shitty movie
>>
File: KO.gif (3 MB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
KO.gif
3 MB, 500x294
>>69803385
>>
Rosemary's Baby
>>
>>69803031
>Post the best Horror movies
Pretty bad OP. Should write something less stupid, generalizing and lazy
>>
>>69803031

Best horror film in years
>>
>>69803031
The Dad was the best character most of the others where cunts
>>
>>69803031

When Scream came out it terrified me when my parents were out of business.

Especially that sound when your phone is off the hook for long.

Nightmare on Elm Street made me afraid to go to sleep and gave me nightmares.

Jaws made me afraid to go swimming in ocean or even pool if they didn't have a light on at night.

Candyman made me afraid of mirrors.

I'm 30 now and none of it scares me now but every once in a while, I'll remember how much of an impact on me growing up.

I wish horror the newer horror movies could scare me like that but I am old and winter is coming.

The Witch was good.
The Babadook was decent.
The Woman in Black was alright.

Oculus was great since it involved a mirror.
>>
>>69803031

>muh goat muh bible muh satan muh god muh witch
>literally fucking nothing happens until the last ten minutes
>best horror
>>
>>69805457
2deep4u
>>
>>69803031
the forest was pretty, shame about the rest of it, 5/10 flick.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.