[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sooo... she did it then right? Because she totally fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12
File: soakedinbleach.jpg (583 KB, 1000x1448) Image search: [Google]
soakedinbleach.jpg
583 KB, 1000x1448
Sooo... she did it then right?

Because she totally fucking did it.
>>
No. He realized she cheated on him and couldn't take the pain.
>>
>>69802397
The old medical examiner guy in this that's the "head" of some prestigious ME board is JFK conspiracy theorist supporter. Not just JFK and Cobain but several other celebrity or otherwise notorious deaths. Anything that can make money.
>>
File: 1463794815203.jpg (440 KB, 1280x1444) Image search: [Google]
1463794815203.jpg
440 KB, 1280x1444
Unfortunately not.

Just a Junkie who made a stupid split second decision
>>
File: Yes, I Murdered Him.jpg (53 KB, 620x347) Image search: [Google]
Yes, I Murdered Him.jpg
53 KB, 620x347
She didn't do it. She was a cunt and lacked talent, but she loved the guy.

This fellow, on the other hand... HE didn't have anything at ALL to benefit from the death of a frontman of a band stealing all his glory...
>>
File: handwriting.gif (122 KB, 493x600) Image search: [Google]
handwriting.gif
122 KB, 493x600
Reminder Kurt tried to kill himself three times
Reminder Kurt OD'd at least five times
Reminder Courtney carried a can of Narcan, the drug used to jolt overdosing heroin users back to life
Reminder that Courtney Killed Kurt was the first Internet conspiracy theory and is on par with the moon landing hoax and 9/11 trutherism
Reminder that Courtney Love truly loved her husband Kurt and the constant accusations of foul play are just another disgusting form of victim blaming
>>
>>69802834
I don't believe how many people forgot about the coma.

Cobain had a major OD that was covered widely in the news and he was in a coma during it for quite some time and a lot of people expected him to die. And this was just a few months before the suicide.
>>
If Kurt were ugly, would people still care?
>>
>>69803030
Assuming a universe where Ugly-Kurt Nirvana still got as popular as it did, yes.

Not the vapid 20 somethings who mourn him today, of course, but the ones at the time, yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 457x702) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 457x702
thoughts on his suicide letter?
>>
>>69803030
Lou Reed died and literally no one cared
No one will care when Frank Black goes
David Bowie is a legend who will be remembered for centuries
>>
>>69802549
>JFK conspiracy theorist

As is literally 99% of the population.
>>
>>69805184
I was sad when Lou Reed died. ;_;
>>
>>69805126
There is writing by three different hands on it. Most likely his death was faked, this explains all the things about it that don't add up, like no fingerprints on the gun, etc.
>>
>>69802549
>is JFK conspiracy theorist supporter.

You mean a realist?
>>
I hate Cobain. Always thought his music was shit. Always thought he was a whiny, self righteous cunt.

But that bitch totally had him murdered. You can't deny it at all.

I guess that's what happens when you marry an evil cunt like Courtney Love.
>>
>>69805184
>No one will care when Frank Black goes

I'll care, motherfucker.
>>
Gotta love these threads because it's clear the "skeptics" haven't seen the doc or are really conscious of the mountains of circumstance that make her look guilty as sin. I don't have any opinions on what actually happened but to say shit like

>PPL FORGOT ABOUT HIS PREVIOUS OD

is retarded because they were thoroughly discussed in the documentary.
>>
File: image.jpg (916 KB, 1400x2100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
916 KB, 1400x2100
>pic related didn't discuss his death at all.

for what purpose?
>>
>>69802834

Reminder that Courtney was found to have practiced forging Cobain's handwriting
Reminder that Cobain is meant to have shot himself with enough heroin in his system to drop an elephant

If you've read and/or seen Courtney love interviews, its pretty obvious she's a sociopath who never loved anyone or anything. Many people who know her have said so...including members of her family.
>>
>>69805290
hello grandpa
>>
>>69805391
>>69805290

These. I honestly feel like people pretend there was no foul play just to spite Nirvana which is stupid because I don't even like them but it's absolutely clear someone got away with murder.
>>
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>69805383
I heard an interview with this guy, and what it sounds like is a total Courtney fluff piece.

He also apparently didn't interview Grohl, saying that everybody knows what Grohl has to say or some shit.

He sounded like a douche, and I take his being on NPR to corroborate that
>>
File: frances-bean-cobain-emmy.jpg (1 MB, 2243x3000) Image search: [Google]
frances-bean-cobain-emmy.jpg
1 MB, 2243x3000
>>69805484
Holy shit, she's hot.
>>
File: a06.jpg (101 KB, 900x449) Image search: [Google]
a06.jpg
101 KB, 900x449
>>69805576
hell of a surgeon
>>
Cobain was a gender dysphoric in denial. I don't usually buy into that gender bullshit but it's plain as day with him. It was suicide and the damage control created the whole conspiracy.
>>
File: FrancesBeanCobain_Getty4707763.jpg (33 KB, 639x448) Image search: [Google]
FrancesBeanCobain_Getty4707763.jpg
33 KB, 639x448
>>69805646
I don't care if they carved her out of Styrene, she's literally my personally 10/10
>>
>>69805822
>It was suicide and the damage control created the whole conspiracy.

See now this I can buy into. The whole idea that there was nothing fishy going on at all is pure bullshit as there's tons of evidence there was. At the very least they are trying to cover up his motives for his supposed suicide.
>>
Women ruin everything.
>>
Cobain definitely killed himself, but I think that dumb cunt went off the wall because she was wired as fuck 25/8 on drugs.
>>
>>69805576
>>69805646
>>69805955
she looks like a less-attractive Mellisa Clarke.
>>
DUDE UNSUBSTANTIATED "EVIDENCE" LMAO
DUDE PLAY TAPES THAT SAY NOTHING AND GET ACTORS TO FILL IN ALL THE JUICY PARTS LMAO
DUDE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED JUST TAKE MY WORD FOR IT LMAO
DUDE I'M TOTALLY NOT JUST PROFITING OF MY TINY INCONSEQUENTIAL CONNECTION TO A DEAD CELEBRITY LMAO
>>
>>69805576
>>69805955
Looks like the love child of Marilyn Manson and Taylor Momsen
>>
>>69806212
DUDE POLICE SHOULDN'T HAVE STANDARDS FOR THEIR INVESTIGATIONS LMAO
DUDE I DIDN'T WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY AND HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT TAPES BEING IN IT LMAO
>>
File: 1449207577954.jpg (74 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
1449207577954.jpg
74 KB, 500x656
>>69805391
>>69802397
the biggest piece, if not the only piece of evidence is the practice sheet found in courtney's bag by Frances' godmother.

but other than that i truthfully think he killed himself.

>be sensitive pisces
>be a spokeperson of a generation
>chronic stomach pain
>have a heroin addiction
>media tears you to bits every day
>pressure from label execs and MTV
>get married
>media labels you and your wife heroine junkies (rightfully so)
>get custody of you daughter taken away after she was born due to heroine rumours
>more media bullshit
>heroine addiction gets worse
>wife cheats on you
>lose passion for music
>want to make music with other people (stipe) but there will be massive media backlash
>go on tour anyway
>marriage problems
>heroine addiciton worsens (he would stay in cheap hotels binging on heroine, chips and soda)
>uh oh divorce time
>cheating wife and friends force you into rehab
>:'( junky face
>realize you cheating wife will take half your worth and leave your daughter with seperated parents, the same situation you were in and how it will potentially fuck her up at a young age as it did you
>fuck rehab, escape
>can't cope
>go home and shoot self

if there was any foul play i'd say it was an assited suicide (which also explains why Kurts best friends didn't lead Tom Grant to the Greenhouse when they were searching for him.

and don't bring up El Duce because he was the embodiment of trailer trash and would say anything for a case of beer
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 127x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 127x144
>>69806427
>>
wasn't the shotgun too long to shoot yourself with?
>>
>>69806648
It wasn't too long, it was just every heroin addict ever will tell you it was impossible based on the amount he had in his system.
>>
ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶰ ᵖᵉᵒᵖᶫᵉ ᶰᵒʷ ˢᵐᶦᶫᵉ ᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇʳᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵇᵒᵈʸ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ

ᵀʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᶫᵒᵛᵉ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵃᶰᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᶰᵒʷ
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.