[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm at the local cinema and I'm thinking of asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I'm at the local cinema and I'm thinking of asking them if they have crab legs, what do you think /tv/?
>>
>>69801464
Do it, faggot.
>>
>>69801464
Three words /b/ro

HELLA F*CKING EPIC
>>
Worker: Hi, what can I get you?
You: D-do you (trails off, getting softer)
Worker: I'm sorry, what?
You: I'm doing a thing for the Internet.
Worker: Okay. Um, so, are you going to order something?
You: Do you (uncontrollable snickers) have (more snickers)
Worker: Please order something; there's a line.
>>
If you were smooth you could totally do it, nobody would bat an eye, and the one sweaty fa/tv/irgin who has a job behind the counter might pass out from excitement when you wink at him.
>>
Bruh are you at the Daly City theater I'm always there and its mad easy to hop theaters
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>69801955
Yes
>>
>>69801881
Anyone here actually work a theater? If I ever see an extra-fedora looking man behind the counter I might try this.
>>
what is wrong with crab legs? do you make noise while eating them? i'm not american and have never eating anything crab related.
>>
>>69801660
settle down buddy
>>
>work at a theatre
>some kid in a fedora and trenchcoat walks up
>How can I help you sir?
>[inaudible]
>Sorry, what was that?
>D--do you have any c--crabs legs? Hhheh heh...
>mfw I used to be a field scientist
>>
>>69802114
it's a meme you dip real nigga hours smash dat like
>>
>>69801979
I just saw The Nice Guys earlier there some dude actually brought in a pizza to eat
>>
>>69802201
You missed me then I went to go see DUDE WEED LMAO 2 WITH GIRLS and man was it WEAK
>>
What's going on here.
>>
File: YZ-700x420.jpg (116 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
YZ-700x420.jpg
116 KB, 700x420
crablegs are old and busted
abalone is the hip new kino food
>>
>>69802039
Yes, I've used the singles policy joke on a young customer before they didn't understand obviously but it was hilarious to me
>>
>>69801464
Since when were people allowed to take photos of the showers?

Holy shit, your cinema is lax. I bet the crab legs (if there ARE any) tend to be cold.
>>
go back to playing Magic in the school library you fucking dweeb
>>
File: 1463284111139.jpg (137 KB, 966x734) Image search: [Google]
1463284111139.jpg
137 KB, 966x734
>>69804321
>tfw missed game night tonight to smash instead
>>
>>69801777
nice trips
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.