[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Is this worth watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: download (15).jpg (11 KB, 163x310) Image search: [Google]
download (15).jpg
11 KB, 163x310
So Is this worth watching?
>>
IIIIFFFF YOOUUU LIIIIIKEEE SIIIIIIIINNGGGIIIIIIIIINNNGGGG IN MOOOOOVIIIIIEEEESESS
>>
Tom Hooper is a terrible fucking director
>>
File: yes.gif (2 MB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
2 MB, 245x150
>>
>>69800604
its a good version of the musical except russel crowe is the shittiest javert possible holy shit
all they needed to nail was valjean/javert and they fucked it up
>>
>>69800636
AAAAAND RUSSEL CROOOOOOOOWE'S TEEEERRIBLLEERRRR SIIIIIIINGIIIIIIINGGG
>>
>>69800670
hathaway did good though
>>
>>69800604
>download (15).jpg
>163x310
>So Is this worth watching?

Fucking normie shits don't even hide their newness. Disgusting
>>
>>69800706
oh yeah, everyone but crowe was on point, but he was so shit that he soured the whole film
you don't do les mis with a shitty javert
you can have a shit gavroche, not javert
>>
>>69800604
What's with the deal with the cute loli anyway? I don't recall any little girl having an important role in the film. Is she there to sell the film to pedos?
>>
No black male lead w/ white female love interest. Too unrealistic. 2/10.
>>
>>69800935
Your a degenerate you know that?
>>
Of course not. The musical is shit and that adaptation is even worse. Just read the book you fucking pleb.
>>
>>69800779
yeah dipshit shoulda renamed it image.jpg
>>
Probably the worst movie-musical adaptation i've ever seen and i've seen a fair amount of them.
>>
File: Marat - Sade.jpg (144 KB, 750x1054) Image search: [Google]
Marat - Sade.jpg
144 KB, 750x1054
Watch this instead
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.