[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point would you have snapped and beat the shit out of him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: kramer.jpg (17 KB, 244x320) Image search: [Google]
kramer.jpg
17 KB, 244x320
At what point would you have snapped and beat the shit out of him?
>>
>He's a nigger! He's a nigger! He's a nigger!
What did he mean by this?
>>
after the first minute of talking during his set
>>
Why would I do that?
>>
Never. K-man always did his best and never had malicious intent, which is more than can be said for the other three.
>>
>>69798739
>>69798741

>eats your food
>cock blocks you when you bring home hotties
>smokes cigars in your house
>always fucking around with shit in his apartment and yours

He's be fun with his crazy schemes and adventures but after a month you'd despise him.
>>
>>69798861
All I'd have to do is raise my arms up and jewishly make an exclamation sound. Seemed to work out well with the other characters
>>
>>69798231
He was mostly cool, but maybe if I were Elaine and he was doing crazy sex at my room mate I'd be pissed
>>
>>69798231
OH I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW
>>
I wouldn't have befriended him in the first place, I don't like talking to people.

>that episode where Jerry takes his spare key back from Kramer
>>
>>69798231
>snapped and beat the shit out of him?

Kramer was ex military and a drug dealer. Not the kind of guy you want to fight.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 530x600
>>69798957
>jewishly make an exclamation sound
Top Kek
>>
>>69798741
This, Jerry clearly liked the guy and was entertained by him, I feel like if you told Kramer to fuck off he'd just leave you alone
>>
>>69798861
On the other hand, the K-Man's loyalty was unmatched for his true friends and you could count on him when you needed him most.

That kind of utility/friendship is priceless.
>>
>>69801085
Kramer ate all of Jerry's food.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.