[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, okay freeze frame, freeze frame! See that guy with more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: Recoveringvader.png (1023 KB, 1180x764) Image search: [Google]
Recoveringvader.png
1023 KB, 1180x764
Okay, okay freeze frame, freeze frame!
See that guy with more third degree burns than limbs...that's actually me, Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker. And that ten-time wrinkly-ballsack-lookalike competition winner? That's my Sith Master, Sheev.

Yeah, yeah, Jedi hanging with a Sith, unthinkable right? Well, to explain this whole mess, we gotta back. Way back, to when I was just a kid on the mean streets of Tatooine. Star wipe please!
>>
>>69790979
kek
>>
WOW SUCH CLEVER
MUCH PARODY
MANY CONTEMPORARY!
>>
[Walking on Sunshine begins to play]
>>
Are you proud of this thread? Really?
>>
>>69790979
>>69791026
samefag
>>
>>69791186
>5 replies / 6 posters
wew lad
>>
>footage of Sheev banging Shmi

Er, not that far back, fast forward please!
>>
>>69791247
All the more reason to believe it was samefag. He hid his tracks well. Too bad he could have put a little more effort in the actual comment. Who the fuck just says "kek" as the first comment of the thread? It was an obvious ruse to make people believe his shitty text was well received by critics and give incentive for others to bump the thread
>>
>>69791375
>Who the fuck just says "kek" as the first comment of the thread?
...me
;_:
>>
File: dooku.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dooku.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>This is me, my name is Jedi master Dooku
>You're probably wondering how I ended up like this
>First we have to rewind a bit
>>
>>69791375
Who the hell do you think you are? Who the hell do you think you are? You any kind of artist? Anybody know who you are? This is one of the most important places in all of North America. Who are you? Who are you! You miserable presumptuous no-talent. You're no artist. An artist respects the silence that serves the foundation of creativity. You obviously don't have the talent. You don't have enough respect for yourself or other people or what it is to express yourself. And music really is a form of creativity. And I'm an NYU film school graduate, sucka, in the School of Visual Arts, and The Academy of Art University in San Francisco. You suck, you're a no-talent. If you really had talent, go practice and to get yourself a gig instead of ruining the end of the day for everybody down here. You're a disgrace. You're everything that has gone wrong in this world. You're a self-consumed, no-talent, mediocre piece of shit. And I've earned my right to say it, ok? In 1975, I walked Bob Dylan up on stage. I knew the Grateful Dead since 1966. Who the fuck are you? You nothing! You nothing. You are nothing. You will never be anything, never. How dare you. How dare you. You miserable, mediocre nothing. Shame on you. I'm trained classically, I'm trained contemporaneously, and you suck.
>>
>>69791375
>autism

Wasn't even me m8, now fuck off back to where you came from
>>
>>69791495
i'll fight you m8
>>
>>69790979
>see that guy? that's me
>Camera zooms in on sheev
>No no no!
>camera quickly zooms down on anakin
>THAT'S ME
>>
>>69791461
Reminder Dooku was supposed to be CGI
>>
>>69791087
Kill yourself
>>
>>69791972
bump
>>
File: 45758.jpg (90 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
45758.jpg
90 KB, 685x474
>>69792639
there he is bumping his own thread again
>>
>>69791575
It's like you guys are making the movie right in my head !
>>
dank meme
>>
>>69792975
this
>>
>>69792975
explain
>>
File: 5073339-6151245673-45160.png (2 MB, 2522x1418) Image search: [Google]
5073339-6151245673-45160.png
2 MB, 2522x1418
who would win in a fight, Sheev or Frieza?
>>
This thread gave me cancer
>>
>record scratch
>yup that's me
>you're probably wondering how i went from chosen one to killing younglins
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 317x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 317x320
What even is this thread? What even is this life?

I never asked for this. This pain, this depression, this feeling that I could have been something more. As I look up at the stars at night I realize that life has no meaning, that there is no god or afterlife. Yet people continue with their lives, content with false gods and empty promises.

I want nothing more than to put a bullet in my skull, but I cannot bring myself to do it. For my family, for my friends I must keep on suffering

Forever
>>
>>69794077
Not forever. Just until we die.
>>
>There will never be a bunch of Jedi Knights walking to their council mirroring scenes from Dazed and Confused
>>
>>69794212
But from the time we are born to the time we die is our forever, because after that there is nothing
>>
>>69790979
Kek
>>
>>69790979
my sides
>>
>>69790979
you ripped this off Robot Chicken, except they did it with Sheev
>>
>>69795434
it's a meme
>>
>>69794986
>>69795412
Oh hey everyone look, he did it again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around? And what do we have this time. The self bump meme of course! The epic "If I laugh at my own post then maybe people will find my original content funny" meme. I Bet you smirked as you hit the POST button. I bet you smirked with a disgusting shit eating grin on your face as the cheetoes stains fell off your dirty fingers just as you posted your epic maymay with the "kek". I also bet your mom just finds it hard to sleep at night knowing her son will never amount to nothing more than just posting memes and seeking attention on a cartoon forum.
>>
>>69796571
hey
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.