[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished Civil War. Movie was probably the best Marvle movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7
File: cap and panther.jpg (56 KB, 835x660) Image search: [Google]
cap and panther.jpg
56 KB, 835x660
Just finished Civil War. Movie was probably the best Marvle movie to date. BvS doesn't compare at all.

How do they top this?
>>
>>69790799
>BP's look in his eyes
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
After I saw it I came home and went meh. You come home and make a BvS vs CW thread. Kys marvelcuck
>>
>>69790852
lmao buttblasted DCuck
>>
>>69790852

Why not? Both are clear competitors, and I watched both. In my opinion, Civil War is the best superhero movie since Dark Knight.

Cap movies really seem to be all very good.
>>
File: Infinity Gauntlet #1.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2375) Image search: [Google]
Infinity Gauntlet #1.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2375
I agree, hopefully they top it by staying somewhat true to the grand scale of the Infinity Gauntlet instead of somehow making it Avengers focused.
>>
It was an awful adaptation of the comics. Completely ignored the ideological conflict in the entire second half in favor of muh revenge plot device.
>>
>>69791006

No one cares about the comics and civil war comic was complete dogshit. Fuck off.
>>
>>69791006
>It was an awful adaptation of the comics
Which is good considering comic Civil War was absolutely terrible.

> Completely ignored the ideological conflict in the entire second half in favor of muh revenge plot device.
Still better than in the comics, were they dropped the ideological conflict to make Iron Man and his side mustache-twisting villains since they didn't know how to end the conflict.
>>
>>69791006
I am an avid comic reader, Civil War is awful and this movie is actually better.
>>
>>69791055
The comics had something to say about how emotional attachment to ideological convictions turn good people into authoritarian retards.

The movie was about how revenge turns people into dicks, which is fucking obvious and has been done to death. It's also filled with stupid quips and the airport scene is truly awful and has zero tension.

The Civil War comics were really good, plebs were simply mad because

>not muh Iron Man
>not muh Captain America
>>69791074
>>
>>69791332
>The Civil War comics were really good
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>69791233
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/V8jgQpb4Wen_96Io2IriTQ/

lmao mad DCuck
>>
>>69791350
Marvel fans can't deal with philosophical issues and deep drama

That's why they're Marvel fans.
>>
>>69791352
>>69791233
I'm amazed that DCucks are so assmad that they are making and spamming copypastas both shitting on Marvel and trying, and failing, to explain why BvS and MoS aren't garbage.
I've never seen this amount of damage control and anal pain and I absolutely love it.
>>
>>69791433
MoS and BvS were substantially better than anything Marvel has produced.
>>
>>69791427
It's been 2 months since BvS' failure.
Even babies end up getting tired of crying, so at least reach baby-status, and accept it.
>>
>>69791006
They could have atleast brought Daredevil into it. Especially considering everyone fucking love him as well. There's no loss..
>>
>>69791487
No, they were not, and the audience fortunately saw through Snyder's sad garbage.
I assume these are you?

>>69791427
>>69791352
>>69791233
>>69791332
>>
Could someone please explain the revenge plot in Civil War to me? I don't get it... the guy is going around asking for details on the mission report from December of 1991, but he already knows the end result is that Bucky killed Tony's parents? How did he know this? How did he know there was a CCTV video of it? How did he know ANY of this? It seems like a pretty large assumption to think he was just randomly trying to get Steve and Tony to fight over Bucky, but in order for his revenge plot to work, he would have had to know there was something there to begin with. Did I miss something here? Or is the whole revenge plot just that full of holes?
>>
>>69791332
The opinion of an irrelevant DCuck.
Why don't you go be asshurt somewhere else, mad DCuck?
>>
>>69790799
They should have got rid of characters like War Machine, Vision etc.

It should have been The Winter Soldier cast, with added Tony and not called it Civil War. Just had the conflict of The Winter Soldier and Starks Parents throughout.

Is that the end of the Accords now? It should have been a two part movie (once again) and brought in Punisher and Daredevil.
>>
>>69791551
Because Black Widow leaked all of HYDRA's files at the end of Winter Soldier.
>>
>>69791551
They say he got it from the SHIELD data that Black WIdow leaked at the end of Winter Soldier.

Though Tony hacked SHIELD's files in The Avengers and for some reason learned nothing about it.
>>
>>69790852
After BvS I completely forgot about it when I came home. After Civil War I was thinking about it all day.
>>
>>69791571
>It should have been a two part movie (once again) and brought in Punisher and Daredevil.
No, it should not, there's nothing more to tell, and there's absolutely no reason to bring in two street-level superheroes with the Avengers.
>>
>>69791606
It was also all heavily encrypted data. He states he's a patient man, so he was obviously decoding shit all the way through to finally unlock the footage.
>>
>>69790799
Why is there such a pedo vibe between Iron Man and Spider Twink?
>>
>>69791606
>Though Tony hacked SHIELD's files in The Avengers and for some reason learned nothing about it.
Not even Nick Fury knew about HYDRA, and when he started digging in, they tried to kill him.
>>
File: image.png (39 KB, 381x339) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39 KB, 381x339
>>69790799
>analyze his fight pattern
>>
>>69791605
And no one thought to tell Stark?
>>
>>69791655
Tony has substantially better tech than Zemo. His AI collected info for him in Civil War, so you'd think he'd be searching the SHIELD data for every nugget he can find.
>>
>>69791744
Only Cap knew, and he didn't tell him because he didn't want him to attack Bucky.
>>
>>69791528
yes, they were but the people(drones) wouldn't have it

they couldn't stand their precious quipflicks looking like tv quality garbage in comparison to DC films so they gave it bad reviews
>>
>>69791747
What for?
HYDRA is pretty much dead in the MCU.
>>
>>69791789
It was fucking stupid tho. In fact everything with Iron Man is fucking stupid as shit.
>>
>>69791815
Yes, the critics, people in forums, the entire world, they are all wrong.
Only the 10 DCEU fans left and Snyder are right in this world about how non-garbage his superhero flicks are.
>>
>>69791834
He collected the data in The Avengers, before Winter Soldier, when Hydra was still running SHIELD
>>
>>69791864
Yeah, all of superhero movies are stupid, in fact, I don't know why you are here.
>>
>>69791864
The fact that he dragged Peter into it was stupid. Then he got mad about Wanda being there
>>
>>69791892
And how could he have discovered that?
Not even Nick Fury managed to discover that HYDRA had taken control of SHIELD.
>>
>>69791967
>The fact that he dragged Peter into it was stupid.
He needed help.

> Then he got mad about Wanda being there
Because he was trying to protect her.
>>
>>69791975
He literally hacked all of SHIELD's files. He has AI's to search for data.

Fury is just as incompetent as Iron Man apparently.
>>
>>69792023
Or maybe all of that was just very well hidden.
Hell, the first proof of SHIELD being taken over by HYDRA was in some old bunker after inserting the pendrive that Cap recovered from the Lemurian Star.
>>
>>69790907

>musculature drawn on to Iron Man

literally wat
>>
>>69791720
why doesnt he do that from literally the second they start fighting? and for that matter why doesnt he analyze the fight patterns of all of team Cap?
>>
File: 1368550-mkv.png (264 KB, 249x465) Image search: [Google]
1368550-mkv.png
264 KB, 249x465
>>69792079
His original armor in the comics was skin-tight.
It wasn't until decades later that they went more for what you see in the movies.
>>
>>69792111
>why doesnt he do that from literally the second they start fighting?
Because he thought that by being in a metal suit he would easily beat him.

>and for that matter why doesnt he analyze the fight patterns of all of team Cap?
Because that was to counter hand-to-hand combat.

It's not the same as Scarlet Witch just picking you off the sky and smashing you into the ground, no matter how much you analyze that, you are not going to avoid it.
>>
>>69792111
>and for that matter why doesnt he analyze the fight patterns of all of team Cap?
Because he wasn't getting his ass kicked in the airport fight in close quarters.
>>
>>69792017
He's a kid that was Tony's main argument for Wanda.
>>
>>69792079
No more ridiculous than people saying the Tim Burton Batsuit is the best when it has molded muscles.
>>
>>69792139

>those child birthing hips
>>
>>69791487
Even Ant-Man was a better told concise story with better characters than Batman v Superman. I understand how some people like Man of Steel even if I hate it because its still a story with some ok characters unlike BvS which is barely a story at all.
>>
>>69792420
>HELP ME TONY
>THE BABY'S DIAPER NEEDS CHANGING
>>
>Comics
>Comic book flicks
I'm glad you people won't reproduce
>>
I just wish they'd stop rushing through villains and big storylines.

Either make them longer or in two parts. It was really bad what they did with Crossbones.
>>
Just got back. Decent time waster. Favourite fight was War Machine v.s Gravity
>>
>>69793546
my brother really wanted him to die he was happy when he was shot down

shame marvel are pussies
>>
Why aren't you watching Civil War with us?

get in here

swimelodeon.com
>>
>>69793808
Thanks m8, good quality, is civil war next?
>>
>>69791606
Do you really think HYDRA would leave their files acessible to any hacking program, particularly on the Helicarrier, which was Fury's domain?
>>
>>69790829
I mean, wouldn't you? It's Chris Evans.
>>
File: literally rape 2.webm (1 MB, 1049x489) Image search: [Google]
literally rape 2.webm
1 MB, 1049x489
>>69794478
I wish I was Olsen in here...
>>
File: hawkeye_1.jpg (24 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
hawkeye_1.jpg
24 KB, 620x349
HOW DARE YOU ARREST ME FOR BREAKING THE LAW THIS IS BULLSHIT
>>
File: 1461443424265.jpg (468 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1461443424265.jpg
468 KB, 2000x1333
>>69794566
He only wanted to protect his daughterfu.
>>
>>69792139
>>69792079
In all honesty, a skin tight Iron Man suit would make more sense in this day and age.
>>
Did they even tell Ant-Man what he was getting himself into when they picked him up? He seemed to have no idea what was going on.
>>
>>69795083
He's a Cap fanboy.
When Cap tells you he needs you, you comply and you let him fuck you in the ass if he needs to.
>>
>>69795083
They told him "something about some psycho assassins."

AntMan's powers seem pretty useful for breaking into armored soldier-bases and such stuff.
>>
>>69790799
>best Marvel movie
>is literally the worst Captain America movie
Nah m8 the best Marvel movie is Cap 1
>>
>>69792017
There's so many things wrong with that premise that I'm just going to tell you it's dumb and hope you figure it out cuz I can give you like 4 reasons off the top why it's fucking stupid .
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.