[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Superman the Incredible Hulk of the DCEU?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: superjesus.png (285 KB, 854x357) Image search: [Google]
superjesus.png
285 KB, 854x357
Starts the universe out with his own movie, then after that he never gets another solo film.
>>
>>69787345
You didn't start shit, Banner. Go suck Steve's dick.
>>
'Hulk' is in the same cronology and The Incredible Hulk is a sequel
>>
File: Shiggy Ant and Dec.jpg (64 KB, 896x503) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy Ant and Dec.jpg
64 KB, 896x503
>>69787590
>Implying Hulk (2003) is MCU
>>
>>69787590
Its not dumbass
>>
>>69787590
except it isn't and never was
the only MCU Hulk movie is the Incredible Hulk
>>
>end credits of Hulk
>Iron man comes visit
>"hulk started it guys"
>>
>>69787717
No one stayed after the credits back then and Avengers clearly shows Black Widow enlisting Banner. Hang yourself with your fedora.
>>
>>69787770
>"nuh uh it didn't happen because I fell asleep in the piss under the seats!"
>>
File: epic frown.jpg (31 KB, 316x410) Image search: [Google]
epic frown.jpg
31 KB, 316x410
man of steel is the most underrated superhero movie of all time, it still remains n1 for me, everything about it was perfect and you can't make me think otherwise, people who don't agree have a bad taste.
>>
No, Iron Man started the MCU.
/thread
>>
Superman is the Punisher of the DCEU

get it?
>>
>>69787345

>overpowered
>boring
>can't carry a successful movie

yes there's a certain similarity
>>
That would be incredibly stupid.
Superman is the most interesting DC character.
The Hulk isn't the most interesting Marvel character.
>>
>>69787345
Plus he destroys everything in his path without mercy.
>>
>>69787345
That's one of the most embarassing shots i've ever seen.
>>
File: _1455760206.gif (730 KB, 600x282) Image search: [Google]
_1455760206.gif
730 KB, 600x282
>>69787590
What is it with /tv/ and being total retards in regards to the MCU?

>le Hulk is part of MCU xD
>le Agents of Shield isnt canon xD
>le Winter Soldier is bad xD
>>
>>69789158
They kept interpretation open with previous movies, so Ed Norton hulk can make sense as can that other guy within each storyline. You just pretend like becoming the hulk makes you look like different actors.
>>
>>69787694
If you where around in '08 you'd know the interviews where intentionally vague because everyone was hesitant about a reboot only 5 years after the last movie. Things have changed now, of course, and I wouldn't call it canon now, but there's a reason for the confusion.
>>
>>69788560
really? when cavill couldn't act his way out of a highschool hamlet play?
>>
>>69787345
No. He is too costly to tell a good story in order to please a varied base (old geezers, women, action fans, comic fans, international, ect..).

The studio imo do not want to take risks, aka brainaic, hank henshaw, metallo, parasite ect..
>>
>>69787984
But I agree. Checkmate faggot
>>
>>69787984
>the oil rig scene
>that cavill incompetent acting
>that annoying amy adams
>michael shannon wasting his time on this
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.