[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
graham norton in 15 minutes get the white wine ready
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4
File: graham_norton_show_2016.jpg (17 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
graham_norton_show_2016.jpg
17 KB, 300x200
graham norton in 15 minutes get the white wine ready
>>
best talk show in the world desu senpai
>>
>>69786795
THE GOOSE IS LOOSE
>>
>>69786795
Based Irish faggot
>>
Why is his show so comfy? Is it because he gets all the guests out at once?
>>
>>69786795
potato

it's only good when there's nice people on it, I bet tonight's is some shitty BBC drama people or some shit.
>>
>>69787162
>he doesn't know
>>
>>69787153
Bants and lewd jokes

>>69787162
See >>69787088
>>
>>69786795
Who's on tonight lads?
>>
>>69787162
faggot, it's got russell crow ryan gosling and elton john dickhead
>>
>>69787162
The show literally always has big Hollywood stars on it.
>>
File: Shiggy-Hedorian.jpg (57 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy-Hedorian.jpg
57 KB, 500x480
>>69786795
>tfw only Ant-Man was there to promote Civil War

Damn you, Graham, you couldn't have got Chris and Liz?
>>
>>69786795
what channel is it on bc 1 or 2?
>>
>>69787412
>>
>>69787218

Elton John is chief of the fun police. Boring git.
>>
>>69787289
Nah, you always get at least one episode in a series with a bunch of nobody's on the sofa or just people you don't give a fuck about. But yeah, most if the time there's always some big shot Hollywood actor on promoting whatever garbage they shat out in the months prior.
>>
>>69787153
i really dont know. i remeber watchin his old show when it was a lot more rude and explicit as a young lad. i didnt really know what i was watching but i just remember it being comfy as fuck
>>
What happened to the red chair? it used to be quite a big segment but now its like one maybe two people at the end and their stories are always shite
>>
>>69786795
i just won the thundeball lads first trips gets a mil
>>
post a stream link
>>
Quite a funny bit.
>>
>>69787565
>>
>>69787545
Well it's always been shite to be fair, presumably they just realised this and adjusted as such.
>>
Grahams getting old
>>
>>69787579
not even close senpai
>>
>>69787545
Here's a better question: Why is everybody in the red chair nearly always Australian? Both of them last week were Aussies. Does London even have any native Brits still living there?
>>
How many kitchen knives do you think Gosling has on him right now?
>>
>>69787640
There devotion to shitposting makes them to it on tv as well
>>
>>69787617
he's doing it well though unlike a lot of tv personalities
>>
What you lads drinking?

Also how has Jodie Foster remained loli after all these years
>>
>>69787629
Somebody needs to tell him the beard fad is over and he should shave it off. Its aged him10 years and it looks fucking stupid.
>>
>>69787289

You get some dud episodes with just Jo Brand, some nobody actor from ITV's new show and someone like that gimp who does the man in a box voice.
>>
>>69787153
Getting all the guests out at once in a complete random mix from super famous to some random comidian, drunk and on a settee together works wonders.
I like the ones where you end up with a sofa that totally gets the show, usually with some guests who've been on before, and then just a random American who has no idea what the fuck's going on.
>>
File: IMG_2301.gif (799 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2301.gif
799 KB, 200x189
Russell Crow is beginning to JUST

Where the fuck did all that weight come from
>>
>>69787640
>Why is everybody in the red chair nearly always Australian?

I've seen more kiwis on there desu
>>
Crowe has really mellowed over the years.
>>
>>69787763
After tugger died he had no choice
>>
>>69787699
nah man he looks good with it.
>>
In this new movie, is George Clooney playing George Clooney or Vulnerable George Clooney?
>>
>>69787640
>Does London even have any native Brits still living there?

Less than half the population of London was born in the UK, so no, they don't
>>
>>69787817
Tugger died?!
>>
>>69787752
What's get real though; what's the fucking difference?
>>
>you will never be a manlet like Jack O'Connor and shag Angelina Jolie
>>
>>69787698
well its graham norton... asdas own white wine obviously
>>
>>69787865
I think he's playing his third persona, smug Clooney.
>>
>>69787932
O'Connell*
>>
>>69787640

Because Norton can only do 'lol you have a funny accent' or 'lol you have a funny job' banter
>>
Who threw water on Ryan?
>>
>>69787490
He said all those things about Dolce and Gabana after those homo designers gave their opinion on gay marriage (which a fair few people share, marriage and similar doesn't make sense to everyone).

I haven't heard anything about how Elton and David Furnish's relationship is going. But one might imagine that if it went badly it might be embarrassing and depressing.
>>
>>69787640
1. Brits are reserved and embarrass easily
2. London has a massive immigrant population like most dense cities
>>
Based Jacko.
>>
Fucking hell Ryan loosen up. Sitting there with his arms crossed like he's being cross examined or something.

Is his autism flaring up?
>>
Hemsworth banged Cyrus?
>>
Gosling is literally an autist who just happened to be handsome. You can tell he's bemused by a lot of celebrity shit and the way women worship him. That's why he hangs out with fellow spergs like Refn.
>>
>>69788379
Good thing Greg is used to autistic kids. Their friendship will be beautiful
>>
Has this fag's voice changed since he shocked the world and "came out"?
>>
>>69788805
I think so. I don't know this from first hand experience but I would assume when you're pretending yo be straight you make a conscious effort to act and sound a little more masculine. Obviously once everybody knows you're gay you can start acting more naturally, which just so happens to be a little faggot bitch.
>>
>>69787699
I think it suits him, it's only virginfags like you who give a shit about fads.
>>
>>69787640
It's almost always Australians, kiwis or Americans
>>
>>69787153
Because it's not scripted
>>
>>69787153
>>69787505
another reason though is he doesn't give a fuck smoothing over the pretense that they're only there to promote their shit

one time he asked a guest, i forget who, 'come on let's show the audience whatever shit movie you're here to promote'
>>
>>69788805
this: >>69788945
there's actually actually a documentary about the phenomenon called Do I Sound Gay?
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.