[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was like watching Fargo without the humor and charm. Pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
This was like watching Fargo without the humor and charm.

Pretty overrated to be honest.
>>
just because you didn't notice any humor or charm doesn't mean its not there

also it's nothing like fargo
>>
>>69785185
First half is very tense. Tension disappeared for me in the second half.
>>
>>69785185

you have to be /k/ to appreciate it fully.
>>
>>69785185
The movie was ugly from the beginning, whatever digital camera they used was probably cheap. The whole movie looked like a made for tv movie.

It was probably the most disappointing movie I've ever seen with nearly zero redeemable elements. This is exactly why I don't trust reviewers that'll suck the dick of anything "gritty". It wasn't even original, it had a lot of things the writer thought was so cool and unique but it doesn't help when your movie is dull.

The main actor was boring, nothing interesting about him or his ugly look he gave the whole time. The meeting with the sister was the worst meeting I've seen in a movie. Just fucking awful. I can't say enough bad things about this movie, it doesn't even warrant a second viewing because I know I'll hate it even more. Fuck the whole pile of shit.
>>
This was shilled so hard on /tv/
>>
>>69785304
the tension disappeared when he lost the beard. cleaned up he looked like RDJ and Joe Lo Truglio's lovechild.
>>
>>69785185
>Doesnt like a realistic take of revenge of a normal person's POV
Watch Deadpool coz it definitely had humour more than Blue ruin & that's enough to charm you ?
>>
is it better or worse than Headhunters?
>>
File: Green-Room.jpg (29 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Green-Room.jpg
29 KB, 620x400
>>69785185
This was better than Green Room.
>>
>>69785235
>also it's nothing like fargo

It's a bunch of AWW SHUCKS one after another that slowly forms itself into a plot. It wants the audience to keep guessing how things will play out and then play on those expectations.

Not that this is something uniquely Fargo, but some scenarios reminded me a lot of that movie.
>>
>>69785754
Realistic? If it was realistic the hillbillies wouldn't have known who Dwight was after the first killing. The movie is shit, why defend a movie that is completely unoriginal, and was funded by Kickstarter? You're one of those faggots that review this movie with high praise when it's nothing special.
>>
>>69786050
>when it's nothing special.
like your opinion ?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.