[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: IsRickonGoingToDie?.jpg (301 KB, 1038x766) Image search: [Google]
IsRickonGoingToDie?.jpg
301 KB, 1038x766
Rickon Stark is going to die this season isn't he?

Thoughts?
>>
I genuinely forgot rickon was a thing and I've read the books. I don't think it will have the effect they hoped for.
>>
>>69784779
yes he's gonna die at bastardbowl. all the leaks have said the same thing
>>
>>69784779
So Rickon and Dickon will never become the gay emperors of Essos? I feel betrayed
>>
>>69784779
If he dies does that mean mance dies in the book? Since it's semi-confirmed that the book pink letter is real (because it's real in the show).
>>
>>69784894
What leaks?

Can you please provide a link to them?
>>
File: pssh nothing personnell...kid.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pssh nothing personnell...kid.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>69784779
Almost certainly, because Ramsay is the biggest Mary Sue on modern television, in the non-meme sense of the word.

His whole character in the show can be summed up as "a socially maladjusted 14-year old watched the first two seasons and decided to write themselves into the story as a cuhrayzy badass perfect invincible edgy warrior who is intricately involved with all the real characters' plots and really important for no reason and also never fails at anything".

It's obvious D&D just fucking LOVE their take on Ramsay, and make us sit through their fucking literal fanfic-tier story telling with their glorified OC character nobody likes fucking shit up left and right. Literally every episode now has Ramsay stumbling into success at every turn and doing unspeakable things to other characters in increasingly edgy ways. It hurts to watch not because the content is so harsh, but because it's so goddamn schlocky. It's like they thought people actually WANTED an endless cascade of scenes like pic related every week.

So of course Ramsay is going to kill Rickon. He'll probably do it in some over-the-top, gratuitous way too, and all the northern lords will stand by him despite him just murdering what they think is the last male Stark because he's Ramsay and he's just that fucking cool.
>>
Is there a chance that getting caught was part of his plan?
>>
File: Ramsay.png (440 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Ramsay.png
440 KB, 500x500
You mean Reekon?
>>
>>69785186
reddit /r/freefolk
>>
>>69784850
I don't think he will even die in the books, he is with Davos remember. In the show they have to make Sansa queen of Winterfell after the controversy last year and they think Sophie fucking Turner is a good actress, so killing Rickon is necessary and provides them with more fuel for their "shocking moments" hard on.
>>
>>69785312
Fuck off.

The leaks are bullshit then.
>>
>>69784779
>Thoughts?

got sucks
>>
Probably. Seems like they are killing off characters every episode so they don't have to have as many actors.
>>
>>69785680
Yet been pretty much 95% bang on the entire time.

Ramsey lets him run to Jon at Bastard bowl and as he gets to Jon he shoots him with an arrow (As we almost forget he was bastard vile version of Robin Hood).

This kills the boy.
>>
>>69785298
pls no
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.