[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (358 KB, 495x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
358 KB, 495x400
Thoughts?
>>
theyre memes ( ̄ー ̄)
>>
>>69784580
I love this show and think it's hilarious. Sal cornfield is goat punishment.
>>
I use this as a bar to describe how unfunny something is.
You literally have to be american to find this funny
>>
>>69784580
I like them actually, Murr has one of the most annoying laughs of all time though
>>
Prankkino
>>
I can watch it like once a year, i enjoy it when i do so but i get burnt on it really fucking quickly.
>>
Joe > Sal > Murr > Q
>>
>>69784580
I always think this kind of shit is staged so I can't really enjoy it :/
>>
Joe > Q > Murr > Sal
>>
>>69785406
Joe's wife is fucking hot.
>>
>>69786160
https://youtu.be/ntcIf6N5jX4?t=1m17s
>>
LARRY
>>
File: DOHOHOHO.gif (2 MB, 200x147) Image search: [Google]
DOHOHOHO.gif
2 MB, 200x147
>That episode where the guys invaded Sal's house
>>
>>69786513
>>69784848
Any episode where Sal gets fucked is hilarious.

>The Jaden Smith tattoo
>>
>>69785575
The finales are often staged but the regular stuff isn't. If it were staged, things would go more perfectly. Now, it is edited, obviously. Talk to a ton of people, film for hours on end, pick 3 minutes of mildly funny or entertaining shit. Not that hard, no reason to disbelieve.
>>
>>69786347
Joe would literally do anything but I think he holds himself back for comedic purposes and because producers want to avoid legal trouble.
>>
>>69786879
I loved Sal and Joe's reaction to the tattoo

>Is this a joke? What the fuck does that have to do with me?!
>...It's funny!
>>
>>69784580
Im glad ive never so much as seen an ad for it. So i can continue to enjoy tesd
>>
100% the only show on television worth watching.
>>
>>69787393
Seriously, only show that still manages to make me laugh out loud. I don't think I can enjoy scripted sitcoms anymore.
>>
>only person here watching 12 Monkeys
>Q was in one episode
>Murray's was in this weeks

Just Sal and Joe to go, I'm assuming they're all going to make appearances on it.
>>
>>69784580
It's one of those shows that shoulf suck ass and I want to dislike it, but these guys are genuinely funny.
>>
What do I think of Impractical Jokers?

BASED

I wish my job consisted of pranking plebs with my three life-long friends. Then maybe fucking Sal's sister.

Q. Who Best Joker?
>>
>>69787625
Joe best joker for pranks, Sal best joker for punishments
>>
>>69787625
Joe is the best joker for the regular pranks, he'll do almost anything without hesitation

It's a tie between Murr and Sal for best punishments
>>
>>69787822

Joe in the clothing store, pretending to be a mafia hitman in Witness Protection. I lost my shit.
>>
>>69784580
It's a little funny and a lot of stupid.
>>
I like Q on Tell Em Steve Dave. Never seen this shitty show tho. tru tv is for the unemployed
>>
Posting the best guy they pranked (or tried to prank)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aoDfTibNIM
>>
This is one of the shows I expected to hate but managed to turn me around on it. Surprisingly watchable even though it's hit and miss, it's never straight unbearable.

Sal is a bit of a bitch though.
>>
>>69787996
Fake. That's why I never watch it.
>>
>>69788064
>Sal is a bit of a bitch though

In what way?
>>
>>69784897
this is true friend, being from based uganda means I don't have to watch this ameriburger sh*t
>>
>>69788064
Every group has one, I thought it was going to be Murr.

Honestly I'm surprised how many black friends he has.
>>
>>69787980
But I only watch it at work.
>>
>>69784580
Half of it is staged.
>>
>>69784580
You realize practically everything on TruTV is fake right? I bet you think Operation Repo is real too.
>>
>>69788547
>talking shit about operation repo
You better hide your shit bro, trutv is going to send a hit squad of their best tow trucks.
>>
>>69788547
Hey man, it ain't no joke if you don't pay that note.
>>
>>69787568
I saw their live show in AC.

It was the unfunniest, horrible things I've ever seen.

The stand on stage drinking beers and ripping on each other and carry themselves like pure comics.

Changed my whole perspective on the show, I can't watch it anymore and used to love it.
>>
>>69788828
i love the impractical jokers the show, but yeah their live show is fucking terrible.

also Q is confirmed cuck, he tweeted something about loving the new star wars and i replied, half trolling, something about rey being a mary sue stronk independant womyn and he replied, said something like "get used to it!"
>>
>>69788949
>people on tv are liberal cucks, more news at 11
>>
>>69789039
I can't think of a single non-liberal actor besides Gary Busey and Chuck Norris.
>>
>>69787568
>but these guys are genuinely funny.

lol

>muricans
>>
>>69789218
Name someone you think is genuinely funny.
>>
>>69789244
When men dress up in women's clothing for sketches and act as women lol I'm starting to snicker just thinking of it.
>>
>>69789374
Name someone you think is genuinely funny.
>>
>>69789244

Why? Has nothing to do with these guys.

Impractical Jokers is just a watered down version of Youtube prank videos, which are also shit.
>>
>>69789495
Nope, but it has everything to do with what you personally find funny. Why are you so afraid to tell the class?
>>
>>69789551
You're acting as if IJ is the only comedy show which exists.

I dunno, I don't watch much TV. I like Would I Lie To You? and Bobs Burgers is ok.
>>
>>69789706
How am I acting as if IJ is the only comedy show? I merely want to see your taste in comedy so I can put a value on your opinion.
>>
>>69784580
when will this "pull a wide mouth face to show we are top tier random and hilarious peeps" end..
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.