[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of this kino? It really is a literal deconstruction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: step_brothers[1].jpg (88 KB, 508x755) Image search: [Google]
step_brothers[1].jpg
88 KB, 508x755
What does /tv/ think of this kino? It really is a literal deconstruction of the NEET lifestyle and a very intellectual piece of comedy, truly breathtaking.
>>
i liked the memes (●´ω`●)
>>
It's the funniest movie I've ever seen. I don't think I will ever see a movie as funny as this one.
Don't tell me to watch Airplane or any of those old as fuck pleb comedies. This is the funniest movie ever that renders every other comedy as shit tier unfunny crap.
>>
>>69784055
this
>>
Look I didn't touch your drum set okay
>>
>>69784697
Just reading this out of context quote from the movie makes me laugh already. The movie is THAT good.
>>
>beating up innocent little angel kids at the end and making them eat poop

absolutely dispicable
>>
>>69784697
I WAS WATCHING COPS
>>
>>69784055
You haven't seen the Other Guys ?
>>
One of the best ever. As with some other movies like it (trading places, blades of glory), the final act is a little weaker than the rest. However, it's good enough that the movie remains an absolute classic. I remember in 8th grade during a spring lacrosse trip, a few friends and I watched this about 20 times in the course of 7 days.
>>
HEY YOU DONT SAY THAT
>>
Nothing Will Ferrell has ever said or done has ever been or ever will be funny.

>Oh le man who is immature meme
>x100

If you like this you ought to cease living
>>
>It's like masterbating in a time machine.
>>
>>69785007
COPS DOESN'T START TIL FOUR
>>
>>69785413
Fuck u bitch
>>
File: 1463751016883.jpg (41 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1463751016883.jpg
41 KB, 600x800
>>69785153
>Watching this during high school
>Laughing my ass off the whole time, every time
>Literally in pain from laughing
>Mememing the quotes
>Realizing that the only time I ever laughed close to as hard for a movie was for The Other Guys or Dr. Steeve Brule's Check it Out
>>
It's my mum's favourite film.

She says she loves it because "they're fucking nuts."
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.