[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great interview with louis ck. He talks about his process of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Great interview with louis ck. He talks about his process of writing and producing Horace & Pete, interesting ancdotes about it and some techincal stuff. Thought you fags might appreciate it
https://youtube.com/watch?v=wJjoH97VoG4
>>
LITTLE
>>
>cuck interviews cuck

pass
>>
>Louis talks about getting hard while writing the script

Cringed hard
>>
I listened to this and it's clear Louis is so far up his own ass now that he's successful. He made a show really no one would be interested in watching and he's really not skilled enough to make.

He's a comic. He needs to be funny. There's only one Woody Allen.
>>
He already talked about this shit on Bill Simmons podcast
>>
File: Louis_CK_2012_Shankbone.jpg (2 MB, 1775x2219) Image search: [Google]
Louis_CK_2012_Shankbone.jpg
2 MB, 1775x2219
>hey, do you mind if i take my dick out?
>>
>>69780800
>>69780810
>>69780822
I was expecting these kind of shitty retarded posts 2bh. Don't why i even bothered. Mods, pls kill this thread
>>
>>69780935
i honestly thought it was a troll thread just because of how pleb tv is about comedy
>>
>>69780875
>Decades of writing experience
>Not skilled
Also, the show is critically acclaimed almost unanimously. Shitpost harder
>>69781047
It's not even suppose to be a comedy
>>
File: Louis C.K. fan club president.png (377 KB, 594x422) Image search: [Google]
Louis C.K. fan club president.png
377 KB, 594x422
>>69780785

Louis C.K. is the greatest comedian to emerge in the last 50 years, and is a true role model for men everywhere.
>>
Listen to the first Louis CK interview with MArc Maron where they talk about comin up together and so on. That one's fucking great. This one just serves to remind how shit he's become
>>
File: upvoted!.jpg (32 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
upvoted!.jpg
32 KB, 500x587
>>69781521
>Listen to the first Louis CK interview with MArc Maron where they talk about comin up together and so on.

Two submissive nu-male eunuch losers on one podcast?

Sounds like a blast!
>>
>>69780785
I loved Louis's IBG special
>>
>>69781195
i know it's not, i was just talking about how most of /tv/ probably dislikes maron and louis due to their pleb taste
>>
>>69780875
Yeah he's getting too meta, it's fine every once in a while, but after special after special of self deprecating humor and "inside" jokes, it just leaves you with the feeling that he is a too cool for the room douche type. Louis CK should be drawn and quartered for that 4th season of Louis
>>
>>69781623
pretending to be a neckbeard fedora is the new fedora
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.