[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is the car between the Mach 5 and the DeLorean from?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: nerdcars.jpg (51 KB, 622x960) Image search: [Google]
nerdcars.jpg
51 KB, 622x960
Where is the car between the Mach 5 and the DeLorean from?
>>
Mad Max
>>
>>69779650
Yup. Interceptor.
>>
>>69779299
You ain't seen the original mad max?
>>
>>69779650
Why is it gay
>>
>>69779299
The real question is... Is #3 night rider or smokey and the bandit. Remember to show your work.
>>
>>69780461
The red streak behind it leaves no question that its knight rider.
>>
>>69779299
OP is underage
>>
>no Miami Vice car
>no Magnum Ferrari

I am disappoint
>>
>>69779299
Motherfuckin Interceptor, bitch.
>>
>>69779650
>>69780369
>>69780402
Why would the pick the interceptor and not the car max uses at the end?
>>
>>69779299
There needs to be an AE86 as well.
>>
>>69780403

It's a police car
>>
>>69780461
Smokey and the Bandit was 2 tone, also, we do not acknowledge Smokey and the Bandit beyond the second.
>>
>>69782700

Just for the sake of color I'd guess
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.