[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the ends justify the means what the frick was he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Ozymandias.jpg (129 KB, 608x880) Image search: [Google]
Ozymandias.jpg
129 KB, 608x880
>the ends justify the means

what the frick was he's problem???
>>
>>69777545
first
>>
Snyder dumbing down the character to make him an easy villain.
>>
>>69777545
Welcome to america.
>>
>>69777599
/thread

Time to pack it up boys.
>>
>>69777608
I don't get it, he does 100% exact copies of some scenes from the comic and then completely fucks up others. like the one where dr manhattan gets interviewed while the brawl happens, he completely missed the point.
>>
>>69777545
rorschach needed to die
>>
>it's a Flick by Snyder in which Dr Manhattan suddenly cares about a human

REEEEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
>>
>>69777915
he was a right wing cuck. pretty much a nazi. nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>69777753

To be somewhat fair the scene matches the one in the comic as far as brutality goes (there's a panel where Spectre is shoving a guy's nose into his face and in one you can see a guy on the ground with his arm twisted the wrong way) but he didn't seem to understand why the match cuts between Manhattan's interview and the brawl were there and didn't understand that the violence was supposed to be short and understated. Nope, he had to go full autist and give us a corny prolonged fight with LIKE SUPER COOL SLO MO and a 10 second shot of a guy's exposed wristbones.

Snyder got the visuals right but seemed to completely miss the point behind them. On that note he totally fucked up the Rorschach origin scene. Rorschach leaving the guy with a saw and then setting the house on fire was supposed to represent him giving the kiddy diddler a binary choice, which fit his newly formed worldview. Instead Hack Snyder just turns it into RORSCHACH IS LIKE UBER COOL YOU GUYS WATCH HIM GET BRUTAL AND MURDER THIS DUDE LOL.

Fuck, the more I think about this movie the more pissed off I get.
>>
>>69778453
what's the worst is that none of the journalists even asks manhattan about the us vs russia conflict, which the brawl is representing.
>>
>>69778453
Have you ever considered not having autism
>>
>>69777545
He was gay
>>
WORST FUCKING CASTING EVER
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.