[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Larry David become the (or a) protagonist of the last show/movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Larry_david_2002589b.jpg (54 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Larry_david_2002589b.jpg
54 KB, 620x388
ITT: Larry David become the (or a) protagonist of the last show/movie you watched

The character's primary motivation is the same, it's just that he happens to be a petty jew who kvetches throughout the whole show
>>
>>69777292
Larry David tries to find the clitoris.

Guess what movie.
>>
>Groundhog Day

I would watch this
>>
File: beckinsale last days of disco.jpg (60 KB, 416x615) Image search: [Google]
beckinsale last days of disco.jpg
60 KB, 416x615
As Alice he puts Charlotte in her place real quick. Him and Des share some epic banter.
>>
>>69777292

>Steven Universe

"Gems huh? Pretty pretty pretty good.."
>>
File: It_Follows_(poster).jpg (23 KB, 260x386) Image search: [Google]
It_Follows_(poster).jpg
23 KB, 260x386
"So all I gotta do is not touch this woman? Sounds easy. I've been doing that my whole life."
>>
File: augustus-hill.jpg (202 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
augustus-hill.jpg
202 KB, 500x400
>>69777292

That would be pretty entertaining
>>
>>69777292
Training Day
"Alright, now we're gonna go to the projects, we gotta give back, it's part of the job."
"Eeehh I'm good. I'm not that guy, I don't go to the projects, it sounds like a place they haven't finished yet"
>>
>Larry David replaces the High Sparrow in Brazil

I'm very okay with this.
>>
>>69777292
>Häxan

>Larry gets kidnapped by the inquisition for being an eretic
>begrudgingly confesses he's a witch
>flashback to the sabbath
>he has to kiss the devil's ass but throws a tantrum along the lines of "WHAT ARE WE? DOGS?"
>this starts playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
>>
>the wire

I don't know what sounds better: Larry as a homicide detective or Larry as a drug dealer.
>>
>the 100
Jew tries to convince you to take blue chip
>kek?
>>
>>69780888

>protagonist
>>
>>69777292
>the iron giant

So Larry finds the giant? sounds pretty good
>>
>>69780927
Depends on how you look at it.
She was trying to save everybody
>>
>>69777292
Good morning Truman!
>>
>>69777292
>Larry plays a mentally ill hacker that tries to bring down the company that caused his fathers death.

Would watch.
>>
>Alien 3
>Larry tries to defuse the whole alien situation while making sure no one thinks he's the reason it's there

At least his head is already half-shaven.
>>
>>69779363
South Park
>>
File: kronk.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kronk.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>69779442
lel, me too my man
>>
>The Tuxedo
>Larry David having to bullshit Jennifer Love Hewitt into thinking he is a super smooth secret agent
fund it now
>>
Larry David makes fun of the spaceships AI system behind its back and doesn't notice it was listening the entire time
>>
>>69784859
>you're a millionaire and you tried to bribe him with seven dollars? thats an actual line in the movie
its already got all the set ups
>>
>High Rise

Larry bitching at all the lunatics killing each other would be hilarious
>>
Name one time Larry was wrong
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.