[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how would all these buttmad nerds react if everything about the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: 1463278090664.jpg (208 KB, 1141x812) Image search: [Google]
1463278090664.jpg
208 KB, 1141x812
how would all these buttmad nerds react if everything about the new ghostbusters was the same, except that the cast was Charlie Day, TJ Miller, Hannibal Burress, Kumail Nanjiani, and Aubrey Plaza as the secretary?

Guarantee that all the dweebs would be cumming with excitement, which is proof it's the all female cast
>>
>>69775385
>sony
Still trash
>>
It would be shit.
>>
The jokes are terrible, there's really nothing the actors could do to change that.
>>
>>69775385
I can't believe they slimmed down the Leslie Jones figure that much.
>>
>>69775385
Nerds love remakes right?

They'd still be pissed and see it for the obvious nostalgia cash grab. But not as pissed because it wouldn't have the added layer of shitting on the original for muh SJ
>>
A better question is, would the anal-devastated defenders of the movie defend it as vehemently?
>>
>>69775385
hell yeah id enjoy funny actors in the roles

isnt that why we're upset? cause these people fucking suck at humour?
>>
>>69775385
>Aubrey Plaza as the secretary
Fucking inspired casting.
>>
>>69775385
why doesn't the black chick have the costume on, looks very cheap desu
>>
Of course. Women aren't funny. Name one decent woman comedian
>>
>>69775695
Eddie Izzard
>>
>>69775385
Imagine Charlie's Angels being all men. Would nerds care? Yes, because it's equally stupid.

Some of nerds favorite movies have women leads. Think Terminator, Alien and Kill Bill.

Just stop it. The new Ghostbusters movie looks like an SNL skit that just goes on too long.
>>
>>69775695
wasn't there that obese chick?
>>
>>69775385
>Getting hyped over a cash grab sequel no one wanted, from a dogshit studio
>ever
Fuck off. The stunt casting is the least of this trainwreck's problem.
>>
>>69775695
Whitney Cummings
>>
Stop making this fucking thread over and over again ya fucking sperglord
>>
>>69775385
>TJ miller
it would be worse
>>
>>69775385
>I guarantee you that x would happen based on no evidence
>therefore y

Dumb cunt detected.
>>
>>69775385
My worst fear was these two fucks were going to be involved somehow.

>Hotboxing the ecto 1

reeeeee
>>
>>69775385
I still would not want to see it
>>
If you leave out all the stupid parts: http://webm.land/media/DC6p.webm
>>
>>69775385
>Guarantee

Explain.
>>
>>69775695
Christina Pazsitzky
>>
>>69775385
A short list of things women should be doing other than shitposting their misinformed opinions:

>having children
>giving blowjobs

Back to it, Sally.
>>
>Theory pulled out of ass
>THIS PROVES IT'S THE WOMAN

No.
>>
>>69775695
Chelsea Peretti
>>
>>69775385
It's not the fact it's an all female cast. It's the writing and delivery. The trailers have been so fucking terrible.
>>
>>69776035
They look like stereotypical jewish business men.
>>
>>69775695
I unironically enjoy Peretti and Whitney Cummings.
>>
>>69775385
>Charlie Day
please return to reddit and never come back
>>
>>69775385
>TJ Miller
I'd probably hate it more
>>
>>69775385
Problem is not all female cast, it is the fact that it is not a direct sequel. This is the underlying failing of the whole thing. They had one chance, they had an interesting world with a history, and they blew it.
>>
>>69775385
/tv/ would still hate it because the humor is not directed at us. It's chick-com humor. When have we ever liked chick-coms?
>>
>>69775385
I would give everything I owned just to see anything starring both Charlie Day and Hannibal Burress, so that's not a fair question.
>>
>>69775385
you obviously would accept that cast so what's your fucking point you mong!?
>>
>>69776288
>>69776377
Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>69775695
amy schumer
>>
>>69775385

The cast has little to do with it. I don't know any of these comedians, so for all I know they're actually good at their jobs, but the lines they're being forced to do are just awful. It's like putting Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor, and Natalie Portman in Star Wars: it doesn't matter if the actors are good because the script is just horrible.
>>
>>69776608
>dude uncut dicks are gross lmao
>funny
>>
>>69776578
go back to réddit
>>
>>69775695
Natasha Leggero
Christina Pazsitzky
Kathleen Madigan
Morgan Murphy
Jackie Kashian
>>
>>69775385
>You're just mad because it's shit! I bet if it was good, you guys would love it! Checkmate.
>>
File: 1365994242971.jpg (147 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1365994242971.jpg
147 KB, 601x601
>>69776922
>Natasha Leggero
stopped reading
>>
>>69776922
>implying there wouldn't have been a shitstorm with any combination of female comedians

Look, can I just be real here? Why the fuck are we so triggered by the term "misogynist"? Sure, I'm a fucking misogynist. I don't like women much outside the sexual. I don't think female comedians are funny. I don't think they're good at much of anything compared to men.

Why are we so fucking self-hating and mealy-mouthed about this?
>>
>dweeb
>nerd
Why are you talking like that? Do you think you're cool?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.