[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you guys, this was supposed to be cape kino. Bed wetting,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (300 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300 KB, 1200x675
Fuck you guys, this was supposed to be cape kino. Bed wetting, basement dwelling virgins WANTED this to fail to fantastic four will go back to Sony. Josh had a vision and you/sony fucked him
>>
Good
>>
File: miles-teller.jpg (50 KB, 308x633) Image search: [Google]
miles-teller.jpg
50 KB, 308x633
>>69772362
D R O P P E D
>>
>>69772394

See this behavior from the wed wetting, basement dwelling virgins? They want FF to standard marvel "quipfare" instead of a measured and intelligent discourse on the human condition
>>
>>69772495
good
>>
>>69772515

Good
>>
>>69772495

No, they want capeshit to fuck off for good.
>>
>>69772590

It doesn't have to capeshit though, it can be more than marvel quipfare
>>
>>69772362
I still remember the black guy insisting it'll do well and people are just being racist for not liking him approprating a white character

>>69772466
Out of nowhere this Jew is in fuckloads of shit. He's proof that there is a Jew-card and it gets used to get an instant career. And the worst part is he's not a good actor, and just has a smug arrogant look on his face in everything he's on.
>>
>>69772804

he was really good in whiplash
>>
Josh Trank is never working in Hollywood again, right?
>>
>>69772495
>thinking /tv/ wanted it to fail because it wasn't quippy
>not because of the nigger
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.