[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the Wet Bandits could survive Kevin can they make it past Jigsaw?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: PSMix_2016-05-20-09-08-26.png (700 KB, 1491x670) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2016-05-20-09-08-26.png
700 KB, 1491x670
If the Wet Bandits could survive Kevin can they make it past Jigsaw?
>>
But those are the sticky bandits
>>
File: you mutt.jpg (38 KB, 468x354) Image search: [Google]
you mutt.jpg
38 KB, 468x354
>>69770898
yeah, they both had a retardedly high pain threshold and Joe Pesci seemed to get stronger the more he got injured.
>>
>>69770898
>survives brick to the head
>not surviving anywhere else
He's fine.
>>
Kevin IS jigsaw
>>
>Marv. You prey on boys who are home alone, turn into a skeleton sometimes and have ruined countless carpets with your notorious calling card. Now you are the one home alone, and you will feel that fear. You have one hour to mop up this flooded bathroom. If you fail a pack of hungry dogs will tear your flesh from your bones and you will become a skeleton permanently. The timer starts now.
>>
I really wish the would retcon the other ones and make a true Home alone 3.

Kevin is married with kids. he has planned a vacation to go to France to make up for the one he missed as a kid but due to a mix up he gets on the wrong flight and ends up somewhere else.
>>
>>69771139

The other ones had fuck all to do with the first two so they should just make it and call it Home Alone 3, fuck those other movies. (3 did have that villain qt though)
>>
File: 1435462838770.jpg (27 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1435462838770.jpg
27 KB, 228x260
>>69771100

>If you fail a pack of hungry dogs will tear your flesh from your bones and you will become a skeleton permanently

Holy hell this made me laugh.
>>
>>69771139
https://youtu.be/yh7-wAy_8ss
>>
Home Alone 3 should be something like The Collector. Guy tries to rob a mansion, but it's full of deadly boobytraps.
>>
Why did Pesci turn down The Irishman role?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.