[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Spacey earns too much I wanna money too you sexist pigs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Kevin-Spacey-Wallpaper-27.jpg (195 KB, 883x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kevin-Spacey-Wallpaper-27.jpg
195 KB, 883x1200
>Spacey earns too much I wanna money too you sexist pigs

>Robin Wright
>Golden Globe for House of Cards

>Kevin Spacey
>two Oscars
>Golden Globe
>BAFTA
>three SAG awards
>two BSFC awards
>National Board of Review award
>NYFCC
>Knight Commander of the British Empire

ROBIN WHO?
>>
I hope her character gets an off-screen death with only one line of dialogue.

>"Oh her? Her cunt rusted shut. Now about this deal you are proposing... "
>>
Kevin Spacey is a legitimate and confirmed boy rapist. His paychecks should be taken off him and donated to deserving charities.
>>
>>69769508
>muh charities

yeah fuck off pinko
>>
The star of the series earns more than one of the supporting cast?! My god the misogyny!
>>
>>69769327
Is this Kevin Spacey or Alex Jones
>>
Dear God I'd ravage that fifty tear old pussy all day. Claire Underwood gives me some wood if you get what I'm saying haha
>>
>>69770528
Yes
>>
ITT: people who are really easily triggered.
>>
>>69769327

Spacey is one of the reasons people watch/started watching the show.

Robin Wright's role could have been played by any number of random actresses (old and cold is basically all they have to fill) and no one would have cared.
>>
File: alex jones.gif (755 KB, 323x206) Image search: [Google]
alex jones.gif
755 KB, 323x206
>>69770528
>tfw no Alex Jones biopic starring Kevin Spacey
I'd watch the fuck out of that, he could probably win another oscar.
>>
I guess they're just "Paying It Forward!"
>>
>some minor piece of shit actress who plays a supporting should get the same paycheck than the lead actor who's the sole reason people watch this show in the first place
Are all western women this deluded?
>>
>>69773492
parody of men
no substance as usual
>>
>"pay me more or i go public"
>gets paid more
>still goes public
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.