[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of Jimmy Carr?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: jimmy-carr-photo.jpg (16 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
jimmy-carr-photo.jpg
16 KB, 300x250
What does /tv/ think of Jimmy Carr?
>>
>>69767019
Wouldn't be surprised if it turned out he was a necropheliac or something along those lines. For no reason at all he just strikes me as creepy.
>>
He thinks of himself as smart. I can't stand that kind of person.
>>
Annoying laugh I can't unhear now
>>
Smug cunt
>>
puppet.
>>
Weakest link GOODBYE
>>
What does his laugh sound like again?
>>
>YOUR MUM IS A WHORE LMAO
>>
tax avoidance lmao
>>
saying cunt on stage lmao
>>
>>69767300
WAH AH AH AH AAAEEAAAAHHHH
>>
>>69767300
WUH HUH HUH HAH
>>
I think he says 'rude' things to mask the fact that he's not very funny.

Not that he's alone in that.
>>
>>69767019
Smug edgelord

I like when he fights with hecklers though
>>
>>69768496
>I like when he fights with hecklers though

That's some of his most obviously pre-written shit.
>>
I met him after he did a stand up gig in our city, I thought he would be a cunt like he sometimes acts onstage, but he was a real nice guy. We're both English so we ended up shittalking the locals for a while it was good fun.
>>
>>69768581
I met him and insulted the people around us too! I bet he said something shit about me when I left though
>>
He's pretty terrible, bretty sure he is hated amongst comedians.
>>
>>69767133

>went to cambridge
>only got a 2:1

he isn't smart at all.
>>
>>69767019

Great laugh, was probably raped / abused as a child.
>>
>>69767300
>aH aaH aaaaaaaaH
He inhales while laughing instead of exhaling
>>
>>69767019
>"I swear I've laughed like this all my life."

yeah right
>>
i like him, i dont understand why people on 4chan seem to hate him. i'm convinced it's contrarianism.
>>
>>69767019
I really enjoy him but haven't watched anything new with him in a while.

Did they stop making Cats?
>>
Isn't he just British Mitch Hedberg?
>>
>>69767019
Is he the douchey guy from Dawn of the Dead?
>>
File: images-3.jpg (26 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
26 KB, 485x303
>>69767133
That is because you are stupid, and subsequently jealous.

See a psychologist and get over that shit please.
>>
>>69771842
no, he's on that "modern family" show now.

Jimmy Carr is an untalented cunt
>>
>>69768581
This story has no context. I assume that you are English but don't live in England or something? Gonna guess Straya?
>>
>>69767019
Honestly, he is funny as fuck.

One of the best of our lifetimes.

Complete cunt, of course, but only virgin faggots care about the private lives of celebrities.
>>
He's a tax evader. Should be hanged just for that.
>>
>>69767019
I like him because his act is all jokes. No stories or filler, just joke after joke. The amount of time it took to write them all must be immense
>>
I used to like him but I've sort of gone off him now. Not a dislike, I'm just not interested anymore. Have a signed poster and book from when I saw him live though. He shook my hand and called me and my friends gay for spending our night watching him instead of fingering girls down the park.

Pay tax though.
>>
He sucks but he's good at btfo of hecklers
>>
>>69767300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-LIqdjqHts
>>
File: ludovico technique.gif (527 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
ludovico technique.gif
527 KB, 500x323
> Carr has stated that he underwent a lot of psychotherapy (specifically neuro-linguistic programming) at the time of his crisis in order to help him cope with his loss of faith.

How does this work?
>>
>>69767019

i liked him a lot first time i saw any of his new material, but he recycles a lot of jokes, like borderline a lot
>>
>>69767300
AHA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.