[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's my birthday >now it's time for me to light
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: electro.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
electro.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>It's my birthday
>now it's time for me to light my candles

Is this an example of when quips go wrong?
>>
>>69767013

No worse than

>Le really old movie...Star Wars lol
>DAE ORANGE SLICES LMAO
>A fucking jolly green giant joke
>>
The Amazing Spiderman 2 was not that bad. Cheesy and a little overstuffed, maybe, but still good.
>>
>>69767083
>was not that bad
I disagree
>>
Jamie Foxx is so terrible
>>
>>69767013

I can name three good parts of this crap.

>catching the car
>Gwen Stacy's death
>helping the kid from bullies

That last one is cheesy but capeshit is so it gets a pass
>>
>>69767108

Me too. It was better than "not that bad."
>>
>>69767075
I don't understand these references.
>>
>>69767083
Watching it now, that one quip was the only thing I wish it didn't have. I thought they did well before then, especially him getting his powers, wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be.

Only halfway, through.
>>
>>69767075
But were they said to be epic, as the first show of the chracters epic power, and did it conflict with their character up until that point, or are you just meme'ing some shit you read on a chinese message board.

watch more movies.
>>
>>69767121
I thought Electro's design looked cool overall. Still a terrible movie though.

Never cast a 30 year old jewish britbong to play an American teenager.
>>
I have to admit, I am in love with Emma Stone beyond any doubt. She looks not bad as a fake blonde, but man doe sit look fake.

still, wifu material.
>>
le epic dubstep with lyrics in a movie, that's the biggest flaw
>>
>>69767187
DONGGGGGGGG
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 1024x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 1024x434
Dane was so qt in this
>>
>>69767187
except for the voice over the cgi in the armored truck, but I saw that and heard cinema sins in my head there.
>>
>>69767442
>QT4SURE
>>
>>69767442
still not better then franco and defoe, them look related.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 1136x640
>>69767662

>Not better than Franco

wew gr8 b8 m8 I'm ir8 but I'll r8 8/8
>>
>>69767748
I just mean they looked related, and franco did a fucking good job for being FRANCO!!!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.